Online Racing - Virtualtraining (Cyclops)

Garfield2010

Ladies and Gents, probably my last oppurtunity to race online tomorrow (Tuesday 4th Nov) for awhile.

Anyone keen to put up an event starting at 19h00 SA time?

Preferably one with some killer climbs that favours compact gearing :whistling:

....just kidding about the climbs

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

race is up

27km, 303m of climbing, ave gradient 1%, max 12%

Nice one

Oooeer... a long downhill finish :eek:  

A bit tired from W2W but I think I will come and do sweeper duties.

Ja ja a bit tired and jet lagged......

Hope u had a good W2W?

It's my last race so I think I will go BIG and see what happens or should I say how long before BIG turns into fizzle pop.....

Lol :-)

Eish, no can do...will have to do a early spin, have to be back at the office at 18:30 for server upgrade.

Will be watching live though...virtual cheerleader

Enjoy lads

Eish, no can do...will have to do a early spin, have to be back at the office at 18:30 for server upgrade.Will be watching live though...virtual cheerleaderEnjoy lads

You have cheerleader gear????

Ja ja a bit tired and jet lagged......

Hope u had a good W2W?

It's my last race so I think I will go BIG and see what happens or should I say how long before BIG turns into fizzle pop.....

Lol :-)

swiss, how long you going to be out of action for ?

My training room flooded.  Everything is wet including the power supply.  Not sure I should plug it in for a while :eek: .  If you see me ride 120km / hour for 3 minutes and then flat line don't ask too many questions :nuke:

Like the look of this route... been a good while since I was last able to join a race, will see how this afternoons events plan out, definitely keen and in need of a good session. :thumbup:

swiss, how long you going to be out of action for ?

Going on holiday, back in December but probably going to be starting training and wont be racing...will still take part but not at race pace.

anyone know these Virtual Training user names, they have all registered for

tonights spin ?

mreinaldo

Jroc007

veloracer01

Nope, hope they make the event...there have been a few unknown (non hubber) users in the past but for some reason they dont make the start. Maybe new people who get lost in the race start procedures which imo are a bit complicated the first few times.

Archived