Online Racing - Virtualtraining (Cyclops)

Garfield2010

I Put up a race for tonight 19h00

Not sure if I will make it myself.

Legs still sore from 94.7, and have to save what is left for DC.

Sore legs - ice bath..... works like a charm..... wear a jersey.....

I still have the trainer in my car..... :(( but in my defence I did at least ride 550m up real hills this morning....

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I did a real useless hour this morning on the trainer. Must say my crap 947 broke my spirit a bit. I need to try and make up for it at the Mandela race on Sat. Anyone joining Sat?

A few weeks ago I fell and broke a few bones in my shoulder so I bought myself a power beam trainer and I am keen to join you guys for a race I can do Thursday but I will need some advice as to how I get involved I already have set up my phone and rode a VR route yesterday but thats all I know so far.

Any races planned for wed or thu?

A few weeks ago I fell and broke a few bones in my shoulder so I bought myself a power beam trainer and I am keen to join you guys for a race I can do Thursday but I will need some advice as to how I get involved I already have set up my phone and rode a VR route yesterday but thats all I know so far.

Under the settings tab, choose online race and it will bring up a list of available races, register for the one you wish to do and download the route before hand.Then come time to race, set up +- 15min before hand and calibrate the PowerBeam and get ready, It should count you down as the race starts.

Hi All! I created a race for Tuesday evening. It is 35km in a velodrome. So it is flat and fast. Sorry to the mountain goats!

Was awesome racing against myself tonight. Really thought it would be a blistering pace but for some reason there was a steady resistance the entire time. Wonder if it is like that when you actually ride on a track

There is a race for next Wednesday at 7pm. I can also change it to next Thursday if that suits you guys better

I see there is (or maybe it's finished now) a track race that was pretty full with lots of participants including Slowashell, did not recognise any if the other names. First time I've seen so many registered for one race.

Sorry I didn't join last night. The 7pm races are too late for me. If there are some around 5pm I would join in more regularly.

I see there is (or maybe it's finished now) a track race that was pretty full with lots of participants including Slowashell, did not recognise any if the other names. First time I've seen so many registered for one race.

I think you are talking about the 1 for next week. Last night I got visitors, so I unregistered. Sorry Jaco. I think you would have overtaken me about 20 times anyway.

Will have to see if I can do the race next week, as I am going in for a procedure where they "burn the nerve ends in your spine". Not sure if it is the correct description, but hope like hell it works.

Archived