Online Racing - Virtualtraining (Cyclops)

Garfield2010

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks all that was great

Swiss and rabbit nearly killed each other!! Mongoose (Ryobi) too strong again. I (really) screamed like a girl. Still cannot get 3W/Kg ave. Toughies - going to have a beer now. Thx guys. Rest well Swiss.

That is no lie, thanks RR for pushing me to a personal new average W record and then zapping past in the last few meters :thumbup:

Talus where do you see your W/kg average?

Great stuff. Looking forward to next Tuesday! Well done to all.

Mongoose...well done, cu next year same time n place :devil:  :thumbup:

Online racing diary / click on the race name on today's calender date / data pops up. This is on PC version.

Online racing diary / click on the race name on today's calender date / data pops up. This is on PC version.

I see lots of stuff there but not W/Kg, the closest to it I see is under Activity Statistics > "Surges"

Thanks chaps, that was awesome. That Mongoose is waaaay to strong. Swiss, jeez you made me work hard. Have a great holiday.

Thanks and holiday starts on Saturday and from next week the only chasing i'm going to be doing is following a little white golf ball with the aid of a golf cart nogal...

I will try to make it. Sister is visiting from Dublin and have 947 looming. How intense should one go?

I will try to make it. Sister is visiting from Dublin and have 947 looming. How intense should one go?

With your sister.... sies man..... :)

Seriously - last hard session today - then put your feet up.

With your sister.... sies man..... :)

Seriously - last hard session today - then put your feet up.

You Funny, I eat you last. :clap:

Check out the new mobile version guys...for iphone only I think at the moment.

14 day free trail...links up to your cloud profile / workouts and settings.

Look pretty good...only downside is its another subscription.

OK - finally - my Powerbeam Pro is next to my desk.... now to figure out how it works...

its 2 min, even for someone like me who has a std 5 

Archived