Online Racing - Virtualtraining (Cyclops)

Garfield2010

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

aha.. so i took the plunge and now i think im ready to experience the pain by playing sweeper for the backmarkers ... lookout for the 95 kg whale at the back . 

That 333 ave power is very intimidating hey (hands over eyes, partial tears)

What did you purchase?

What did you purchase?

i got the Power Pro .. thanks to a hubber down the road with cadence and heartstrap and a joule gps unit .. all setup , seems to be working, will be sure to download routes in time.I will play around later again and tomorrow. wattage is close to my crank meter so calibration must be right-ish ... but even just stuffing around i pulled a muscle (lol), thats my excuse in advance  :whistling:

i got the Power Pro .. thanks to a hubber down the road with cadence and heartstrap and a joule gps unit .. all setup , seems to be working, will be sure to download routes in time.I will play around later again and tomorrow. wattage is close to my crank meter so calibration must be right-ish ... but even just stuffing around i pulled a muscle (lol), thats my excuse in advance  :whistling:

Nice buy! Good machine!

There's no easy riding on this unit! Pedal hard up and pedal hard down...

Did an hour Free Ride last night at FTP or just under. Sweated a bucket!

The thing just makes you work hard!

Nice buy! Good machine!

Did the sufferfest revolver last night. 16 x 1 min intervals @ 130% of ftp. The last few are survival.

I'm clearly not working hard enough...no wonder I'm at the bottom of the finishing list.

Don't worry, we can take turns in sharing the glory of finishing last.

So remember when you beat me on Tuesday....I lost on purpose (and I'm sticking to that story) :ph34r:  :ph34r:  :ph34r:  :whistling:

I can't even win against Hellkom! Still limping with an on and off line with ADSL...looking at LTE on Monday. No more grasshopper crap!

Will have to ride hard at SBR tomorrow, weather permitting...

Afternoon guys... I know this probably isn't the right place to post this but I thought since it deals with the Cycleops trainers.. If there's anyone selling a power beam or power sync. Please let me know. Thank you . Apologies for it not being in the correct forum

I can't even win against Hellkom! Still limping with an on and off line with ADSL...looking at LTE on Monday. No more grasshopper crap!

Will have to ride hard at SBR tomorrow, weather permitting...

i struggled with all the ISP's in the country .... all suck, UNTIL NOW ... Try Chrystal Web .. they give 24 hour trial . i'm with them 3 months . smiling all the way on a 600gig capped package . still on adsl , but minimal down time. 4meg line with a stable 3.2 speed

Nice buy! Good machine!

Jup, first rain of the season and my line is now slower than me!

I'll look for a route that does not fluctuate so much in gradient so you can get a nice high watt rhythm going (Swissvan)

Will post it by sunday evening

Race created! Profile seems smooth. Should be a fast 1

newbie .. what do i look for and where so i can download in time, thanks ..

newbie .. what do i look for and where so i can download in time, thanks ..

There is no video attached so downloading takes less than 1sec

You go into VT training. At the top there is an all training option. Click on that and choose online racing. The races pop up. Choose the bikehub race and click register. This is via desktop version. See you on Tuesday evening. Registration closes tue evening 6h30

last few things so i'm ready : 1)is the google licence compulsory so i can buy one today ?

2) will the Garmin ant+ heart strap work or only the cycle ops one

3) will the free version work for now (Says 2 weeks) ,

or must I just sign up ?

Sucks being the New Guy ...

Archived