Online Racing - Virtualtraining (Cyclops)

Garfield2010

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

does one have to register for a race prior to downloading it ?

When you register for the race you will be directed towards the download if tge route is not on your system yet

for pc yes for ipad no

using Ipad

how do i download it. I see two on-line races

HubCup # 5 & Cyclops SA Cup $5

when i click on the race nothing happens and when I click on details after selecting the race nothing happens?

using Ipad

how do i download it. I see two on-line races

HubCup # 5 & Cyclops SA Cup $5

when i click on the race nothing happens and when I click on details after selecting the race nothing happens?

do you have an active sub???

once you have registered to take part in the race and if you want to download the route you can search for the route under the routes page, you will need to change the video from stream to download this is a little toggle that you will switch once you have selected the route and selected next.

if you have a slow internet line just use google earth to as a view and turn video stream off.

i'm currently using the 14 day trial

you may be limited in not having access to online racing. i haven not tried this my self.

Will someone slower than me please join in. I am getting tired of picking up all the empty water botlles.

Will someone slower than me please join in. I am getting tired of picking up all the empty water botlles.

Will be with you tonight if I don't have last week's problem :-)

ill try join you at the back tonight, got to rest the legs for tomorrows big effort ;)

Looks like Flippie has the same plan Dave! Your recovery ride will be my lactate zone buddy :thumbup:

Sorry Jaco, had a bit of a long day... (Planted 2000 peach trees today!) so gonne do the live watching thing with a cold one!

Did this route on Sunday, just under 40 mins, will see how it compare to you racing snakes:)

that was a rather nice route along the cannels, i did however take objection to the numerous cycle tourists passing me while riding, even while doing 250w. haha :clap:

Archived