• Ridley Scott
    • M. Night Shyamalan
    • Steven Spielberg
    • Quentin Tarantino
    • Orson Welles
    • Edgar Wright
    • Michael Bay

Lol

. My son came running to me.. called everyone and said..it's here.. the trailer is here[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

I can guarantee when I get home today they would've studying that trailer so much for clues and what we can expect.. we all already noticed that a certain superhero is missing from a certain scene..and another one is teary eyed.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

I'm the opposite. Now that I've seen the trailer I will try my best to stay away from it and any and all speculations about the movie, so I can enjoy it more without knowing all the spoilers beforehand. Since I detest going to theaters and we have a nice enough home system that it's worth waiting until I can watch an HD copy at home, it means I see all the movies much later than anyone else and I can't always join in on the conversations, but I'm fanboy (or pigheaded) enough to stick to it.

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm the opposite. Now that I've seen the trailer I will try my best to stay away from it and any and all speculations about the movie, so I can enjoy it more without knowing all the spoilers beforehand. Since I detest going to theaters and we have a nice enough home system that it's worth waiting until I can watch an HD copy at home, it means I see all the movies much later than anyone else and I can't always join in on the conversations, but I'm fanboy (or pigheaded) enough to stick to it.

Impossible to avoid it at home..it's our bonding time..????????

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

There would be nothing left of Barbie at the honeymoon.

Brian Michael Bendis did a run at Marvel called the The Ultimates which was a version of The Avengers aimed at adults. In it, Hulk was much more... uhm, "potent" and at one stage he escaped to find Betty...

horny-hulk-2.jpg

It wasn't that difficult to distract him, though.

http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lz14aqZ9f21qewl6m.jpg

Brian Michael Bendis did a run at Marvel called the The Ultimates which was a version of The Avengers aimed at adults. In it, Hulk was much more... uhm, "potent" and at one stage he escaped to find Betty...

horny-hulk-2.jpg

It wasn't that difficult to distract him, though.

http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lz14aqZ9f21qewl6m.jpg

post-33824-0-68163500-1512034695.jpg

She can take it. Caught that hussy spooning with Snake Eyes from GI Joe and a couple minions in the toybox. 

:eek:

The Foreigner (2017). A solid 7/10. When Jackie Chan isn't happy Jackie he is quite an intimidating Jackie. Good performances from him and Brosnan. Character-driven rather than plot-driven, but enough depth from two veterans of the screen to be satisfying.

The Foreigner (2017). A solid 7/10. When Jackie Chan isn't happy Jackie he is quite an intimidating Jackie. Good performances from him and Brosnan. Character-driven rather than plot-driven, but enough depth from two veterans of the screen to be satisfying.

I also enjoyed it.

I couldn't believe how old Chan looked... (I know he is pushing on in years, but the character's look of the sad little old man was well done)