Review: Lezyne Port-a Shop Tool Kit

Iwan Kemp

Nice kit.

Just out of interest, what would the cheaper options be?

Edited by Nick.

Nice kit.

Just out of interest, what would the cheaper options be?

we in the motor industry, so if i was to buy the "same" tools it would cost peanuts, example for a KING TONY allen key set would be between R80-R120 JUST THE ALLEN KEYs so i cant see that set costing R600 FOR GOOD QUALITY TOOLS

we in the motor industry, so if i was to buy the "same" tools it would cost peanuts, example for a KING TONY allen key set would be between R80-R120 JUST THE ALLEN KEYs so i cant see that set costing R600 FOR GOOD QUALITY TOOLS

Stop buying rubbish tools man.... buy Snap-on..... and keep buying them once they walk out the door on their own...

Stop buying rubbish tools man.... buy Snap-on..... and keep buying them once they walk out the door on their own...

SNAP ON PFFFT

STAHLWILLE,,, KING TONY IS FOR MY CLEANERS, snap on managers, i use STAHLWILLE my dads old set 30 years plus old, looks and works like its still brand new, he swung many hours on those

i was comparing the tools(king tony) to the same quality as in the kit(for reference only) :ph34r: :ph34r:

Edited by DIPSLICK

• 3 weeks later...