Garmin Edge 500

JJ Basson

Hi guys, I need some help please. I just bought a Garmin Edge 500 and I need help loading a route from a website. I found a site called Greenway Eco Cycling, www.greenwayecocycling.co.za , they have a "download route" option. It says the following: Format: CSV, Online Converters, GPS Data Team and GPS Visualizer

What must I do to load the route to my Garmin. I am interested in doing the Welvanpas routes. Your help will be appreciated.

Download as a GPX file onto your desktop. then using Garmin Connect upload it as a route onto the unit.

Thanks madmarc, one more question, I downloaded a GPX file, hope I did it the right way, now I am logged into Garmin Connect now what? I cant find a ,upload a route option. There is a plan option and then courses or workouts but I don't know how to do this.

I tried the upload option , but its is not loading the files. I guess I downloaded the file incorrectly. Will play around and see if I get it right.

Archived