Argus results are up

fandacious

Stupid winning time... they've got me a minute slower than I had on my garmin... oh well... 347/28669. slightly better than last years 5313/28641

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Why can't Race Administration Systems speed up their site? It's dead atm [guess everybody's trying to see their results!]

:-)

I was busy running the scripts, but it bailed out at page # 2. Now I can't access the site. I'll post the xls file here as soon as I can download everything

The wt site is still timing out when you try and view results page-by-page.

If I can't download the data this afternoon, I'll set the scripts to try downloading during the night.

update:

The scripts managed to download and process 2% of the results Dead

Hopefully everything will be downloaded and ready to put in xls format by tommorow morning.Embarrassed

A lot of people [including me!] want the results in xls format to do processing on [for whatever reason. ie some clubs want it to easily compare club members' results offline]

I can download all the data using the person's name, but then I need to know everyone's name! The current database structure used on the Race Administration Systems' site is, well, patheticly slow [especially for races with large amounts of entrants]. Most sql querries time out.

I'm currently at just over 5% downloaded & processed. Seems that there is currently less traffic on the wt siteThumbs%20Up

Hey controlc, just checking up to see how your download is coming along.

Cheers

Splat

I'm on my way to Grabouw, will be offline for about an hour. I've downloaded everything, but some of the results were "damaged", seeing that WT changed results WHILE I was downloading them. Embarrassed

I've restarted the download last night, there's still +-10 pages to do. Once I get in Grabouw everything should be done. Check back in about 1h30, it should be done by then.

Stupid winning time... they've got me a minute slower than I had on my garmin... oh well... 347/28669. slightly better than last years 5313/28641

Same happened to a buddy of mine with a Garmin

The Garmin loses sattelite connection for a bit of time around chapmans peak and thus does not time for that period so your riding time is less by a minute or so.

Thats why you need to get a polar.Smile