Urban MTB Assalt

fastlegs

Is it fine if we upload to Vimeo. 

Its pretty much the same as youtube but better  :thumbup:

They don't mute the sound if you use a song and there are no adverts.

Sure! Just make sure you send the link to those email addys

--Andy

• Replies 859
  • Created
  • Last Reply

RRRRAAAAACCCCEEEE PICSSSS PRETTY PLEASE :whistling:

We're uploading them to this gallery as we receive them. RampCam pictures we should get tomorrow but we'll have to sort through them first.

a) there are 5000 of them (ish)

b) there may be some bad ones!

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.809013565797439.1073741867.108250029207133&type=1

(just added 19 new photos)

Remember HUBbers, if you have awesome photos, send them to ask@hollard.co.za and their Facebook team will add to the public gallery and credit you.

--Andy

Why all the complaining about bottlenecks? I see that somebody from group X finished in 2:14, somebody from group S finished in 2:16 and groups T and R finished in 2:17. Could not have done that if there were bottlenecks :eek:

Impossible , I started in N did all the obstacles and rode hard and had a very good day. Race time 3h43 with Strava showing 3:20 now someone starting even later with even longer waiting times to be an hours faster - ?

All I can say is well done for having fun in the sewers people - now come to Cape Town and ride on some mountains. attachicon.gif001.jpg

Erm, where is Cape Town again??

Fun times! Soo many more little parts that I could put in!

Great video! Looks like you might as well leave your front wheel at home next time :)

I started in R, looked at the guy that came first in R's (2:16) Racetec profile. His average speed for Last year's 94.7 road race was 22km/H and his avg speed for the Juma 52km starting in R was 21.5km/h....

I started in R aswell.myself and another guy lead out that batch and we pulled a gap quite quikly until he left me behind.i was passed by 1 other rider the while day.and placed 8th in R with a racetec time of 3.30 and strava on 2.54....spent just over half an hour in bottlenecks.....so sure their were plenty cutting corners.

HUBbers looking for some professional photographs - here's a good source

https://twitter.com/marcrossmann/status/522818303971319808

Team @ Hollard has all the ramp cam pics now. There are 90GB worth. So we're just figuring out what the hell to do with them and how to get them to you. If you've tried to upload 90GB in South Africa, you'll know what I'm talking about :)

Watch @Hollard on Twitter or http://facebook.com/HollardInsurance

Otherwise, this is most likely the last post from me on this account. Hopefully I'll be back next year! This event was such an amazing success and we had so much feedback as both brand and event - that I'm sure there's going to more interesting stuff in the future.

Must get my own HUB account soon. You've been great ladies and gents.

We'll obviously still monitor this account and try revive the Hollard HUB account to keep chatting with you guys about any future events we get involved with. 

--Andy

OK, here is my story of the JUMA :drool:  :cursing:  :)  :)  :D  :wacko:  :nuke:  :blush:  :clap:  :thumbup:

Cool vid!

That bobsled run was pretty cool (almost forgot about that)

Medal schmedal... have enough already

At least this is useful!

Wifey already mocking though - "cute! you've got a pink bell!"

to which i reply - "it is purple"

and then of course from her - "and how is that better?"

women....

post-51269-0-08292200-1413785777_thumb.jpg

Medal schmedal... have enough already

At least this is useful!

Wifey already mocking though - "cute! you've got a pink bell!"

to which i reply - "it is purple"

and then of course from her - "and how is that better?"