Sungardens Carousel Classic 2014

bmw1za

:w00t: Are we ready to take on the new race season??? Have road conditions improved since last year? Wonder if its gonna be a storm again, came back with full bottles since i drank so much water off the front Guy's wheel

I would like to see the scenery this year. Last year all I saw was water and mud. Jersey was dark brown when I got back. Hope to last past 40km before dying this time around.

• 2 weeks later...
Always a fun race. Will skip in favour of the Clover tour this year. Beware of the last 5km.....it hurts on tired legs

You had a good race last year! And all the best for the Clover Tour!

I would like to see the scenery this year. Last year all I saw was water and mud. Jersey was dark brown when I got back. Hope to last past 40km before dying this time around.

Agreed!

Wasn't that cold, but then the rain started. Nice road race opener for the second half of the year.

Seeded in A but will likely start with B as I'm coming back from a crappy cold!! But liking forward to it. Hopefully no rain like last year. Took three days before all the water was out of my frame!! Hoping for sub 3:20.... Hmmmmm

Seeded in A but will likely start with B as I'm coming back from a crappy cold!! But liking forward to it. Hopefully no rain like last year. Took three days before all the water was out of my frame!! Hoping for sub 3:20.... Hmmmmm

Good luck man... we did a 3h15 in that Tsunami weather ...also from B