Recommend a Biokineticist in Cape Town?

Hi folks, could anyone assist with the above? I'm starting to struggle with a much stronger right leg. This compounded by the fact that my right foot has a calcification of bone on heel pushing the foot further into the shoe (also causing pinching around the broadest part of the foot). Further compounded by the fact that my left ankle has a diminished range of movement due to being pinned...I have almost zero movement on the "short axis".

So I definitely think I need to correct the asymmetry somehow, and my attempts to correct things via cleat position and one leg drills aren't really helping

So if you happen to know a good one, or are indeed a medical professional in the right field who could point me in the right direction, please let me know.

Thanks.

Hi BikeBefok,

I can recommend Dr Sirk Loots, he has a practice in Christiaan Barnard hospital Cape Town city centre..

He is really good, and also a cyclist himself, so he understands what you need..

His number: 0828242147

You can tell him I recommended you...

• 2 weeks later...

Chat to Glynn at Glynn Moolman Biokineticist - Cell: 082 398 5066

Email:glynn@glynnmoolman.com

He's been riding road and MTB for years so should be able to assist with correcting any possible issues with your setup.

Hope you get it sorted bud!

• 3 weeks later...

Hi folks, could anyone assist with the above? I'm starting to struggle with a much stronger right leg. This compounded by the fact that my right foot has a calcification of bone on heel pushing the foot further into the shoe (also causing pinching around the broadest part of the foot). Further compounded by the fact that my left ankle has a diminished range of movement due to being pinned...I have almost zero movement on the "short axis".

So I definitely think I need to correct the asymmetry somehow, and my attempts to correct things via cleat position and one leg drills aren't really helping

So if you happen to know a good one, or are indeed a medical professional in the right field who could point me in the right direction, please let me know.

Thanks.

Debbie Stopforth at Trail & Tar done magic for me