Giant 2015 Line Up

Vangar

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I was in the market for an Anthem 27.5 3 and was going to buy one the end of this month.

Should I wait a bit and hopefully prices on the 2014 stock might drop or buy it?

When would we see these bikes in shops?

I was in the market for an Anthem 27.5 3 and was going to buy one the end of this month.

Should I wait a bit and hopefully prices on the 2014 stock might drop or buy it?

I would buy a 2014. Some people expect the 2015 bikes to be much much more expensive, not just giant, Spez, Canondale etc etc.

Buy now. Forward pricing practices in the bike industry shaft us with exchange movements.

Who cares? If someone wants to spec a fork that costs 10k more than a SID, with arguably the same characteristics, they can spec it as an upgrade and then still be 50k cheaper than the s works...

I asked the question because surely most top brands of which Giant is one, would jump at the chance of fitting the latest technology on their top end model. Nothing to do with this brand is better than that one and so on

Edited by Gerhard Odendaal

I asked the question because surely most top brands of which Giant is one, would jump at the chance of fitting the latest technology on their top end model. Nothing to do with this brand is better than that one and so on

Not when it's 1000 dollars more than the current top of the line fork, and it's yet to be proven.

Not when it's 1000 dollars more than the current top of the line fork, and it's yet to be proven.

Edit: White flag up this side.

Edited by Gerhard Odendaal

What would Tom Sharpe think of your comment?

Something related to consumerism and the endless pursuit of top step on the I'm better than you podium, I'm sure.

Edited by cpt armpies mayhem