What happened to those guys selling Chinarellos?

DiLemmar

Ja, and those same cheapskates are the tjommies of the people who download mini series from piratebay, who buy the fake DVD's at the robot, re-bage or un-badge their BMW 316's / 318's, etc etc etc.

The list go on and on...

For me, it's just *** funny how irate people get when these rip-offs are from their "own industry", but when it comes to things just one or two steps removed from them personally they have no issues at ALL... funny that.

:clap: :clap:

Ja, and those same cheapskates are the tjommies of the people who download mini series from piratebay, who buy the fake DVD's at the robot, re-bage or un-badge their BMW 316's / 318's, etc etc etc.

The list go on and on...

For me, it's just *** funny how irate people get when these rip-offs are from their "own industry", but when it comes to things just one or two steps removed from them personally they have no issues at ALL... funny that.

I think it's funny that people still buy CDs at RRP at musica. C'mon who seriously still does this with a straight face, surely the guy at the till must pack out laughing as he's ringing it up?!

This thread actually has nothing to do with Chinese bikes and fakes or the cheapskates that ride them, but with the fruadsters that sold one under false pretenses .

What has happened with them ?

The answer is simple ,the cheapskates are supporting them.

Totally agree - its amazing how people will justify k@k behaviour to save a few bucks - true colours