jkoorts

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You're a machine, man. :w00t:

A washing machine. :ph34r:

Dude. If I could put out those numbers...

Well, I can. But just for like short bursts. Then I collapse in a heap and suffer a cardiac arrest.

Well, I can. But just for like short bursts. Then I collapse in a heap and suffer a cardiac arrest.

If you are allowed to take your timing chip into the ambulance you still might make that sub-3...

Hahaha

Graph does not show wattage, but if you did an average 240W-280W doing a 3.22 then two questions: Did you stop somewhere for a smoke break or do you weigh 90+?

oops thats an epic fail if no power is shown, let me have a look and see.

nope i was riding on the front of the bunch on my own for the first 2h and then sat up and chilled for the rest of the ride.

If you are allowed to take your timing chip into the ambulance you still might make that sub-3...

Buddy of mine did the Argus one year and as he went down Chappies there was an ambulance parked to the side attending to another rider. Somehow my friend didn't see the ambulance and rode straight into the back of it. Broke his collarbone in the process. Luckily the ambulance was already there, so they just loaded him into the van and took him to hospital. :P

Buddy of mine did the Argus one year and as he went down Chappies there was an ambulance parked to the side attending to another rider. Somehow my friend didn't see the ambulance and rode straight into the back of it. Broke his collarbone in the process. Luckily the ambulance was already there, so they just loaded him into the van and took him to hospital. :P

haha! what's that saying about every dark cloud has a silver lining..

ROFL! One year a mate of mine did the same. Except the ambulance was on its way to collect someone, and was going contra-flow. Guy didn't see it, ambulance didn't see him. SMACK. Head imprint. He wanted to carry on. Medic said uh-uh. No, boet, you're going to hospital to be checked out.

Same guy got the "wipeout of the race" award at either S2C or J2C when his front wheel skipped over a rut, and catapulted him head over heels into a tree. Crushed vertebra, broken collarbone and had to be airlifted. But first, he was interviewed. Kid was mixing it up with KE and MK when he went down.

Same guy also ate it on the PMB XCO course on the 3rd or 4th lap. Again. Front wheel just went out from under him, faceplant into a berm

ROFL! One year a mate of mine did the same. Except the ambulance was on its way to collect someone, and was going contra-flow. Guy didn't see it, ambulance didn't see him. SMACK. Head imprint. He wanted to carry on. Medic said uh-uh. No, boet, you're going to hospital to be checked out.

Same guy got the "wipeout of the race" award at either S2C or J2C when his front wheel skipped over a rut, and catapulted him head over heels into a tree. Crushed vertebra, broken collarbone and had to be airlifted. But first, he was interviewed. Kid was mixing it up with KE and MK when he went down.

Same guy also ate it on the PMB XCO course on the 3rd or 4th lap. Again. Front wheel just went out from under him, faceplant into a berm

Haha! Shame, maybe he should rather take up bowls.