Let's imagine the Ibis Mojo HDR and Momsen Vipa had a love child...

Iwan Kemp

Realize now, looking at those pics, that the Yeti will be disqualified based on it's lack of a bottle cage mount inside the front tri. Ah well, one down...

• Replies 269
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Realize now, looking at those pics, that the Yeti will be disqualified based on it's lack of a bottle cage mount inside the front tri. Ah well, one down...

Plus you'd get people putting rocks and sticks and stuff in that stupid "slider" area...

Plus you'd get people putting rocks and sticks and stuff in that stupid "slider" area...

Rather than in my spokes?

3 more options:

Mondraker Factor 29er

post-35569-0-21005900-1407917535_thumb.jpg

Commencal Meta V4 Trail

post-35569-0-19997000-1407917529_thumb.jpg

Lapierre Zesty(927)

post-35569-0-83199300-1407917543_thumb.jpg

I personally love the Mondraker, the combination of exclusivity, looks and reviews wins it for me.

I would love to be in the position to have to make this decision, lucky bugger!!

Personally, I think the Foxy XR would be the better one of the Mondrakers.

http://p.vitalmtb.com/photos/products/11747/photos/10622/s780_2013_Mondraker_Foxy_XR.jpg?1360095353

Or the Dune

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-R6YCTm03pYs/Ue0nqV_8reI/AAAAAAAAOXk/4GOw4rpQRPc/s1600/Dune+2014.jpg

I personally love the Mondraker, the combination of exclusivity, looks and reviews wins it for me.

I would love to be in the position to have to make this decision, lucky bugger!!

If it's a Mondraker it will be a Foxy (29ers are out this round). Commencal is a very tasty option...until I saw the V3 weighed close to 4kg fframe and shock. That's a bit rough.

Lappierre, oh Lappierre how I want thee! But I'm a bit scared to buy a frame that's imported by a shop. You never know what will happen when they drop it. Same with the "other" options. Big risk if/when something goes wrong. Then again, look at it:

http://www.mtbcult.it/wp-content/uploads/2013/06/DSC9278.jpg

Good news is most of the bikes that have been launched so far this year are nice and long. And slack. And low. Trying to avoid going stupid slack as this will to be a one bike for all and 80% of my riding requires something that can pedal and steer in the tight stuff.

I sometimes wonder whether it's even possible to have only one bike. Most of us enjoy various types of riding e.g. marathon as well as trail or AM as well as DH, and invariably you won't be able to do it all with just one bike. Or you could, but you would just be short changing yourself i.e. not being able to push as hard as you would like to in either disciplines. So ja, the search for "the one bike" continues.....

I sometimes wonder whether it's even possible to have only one bike. Most of us enjoy various types of riding e.g. marathon as well as trail or AM as well as DH, and invariably you won't be able to do it all with just one bike. Or you could, but you would just be short changing yourself i.e. not being able to push as hard as you would like to in either disciplines. So ja, the search for "the one bike" continues.....

Okay, okay! 1 x Nomad + 1 x RM Thunderbolt. Sheesh. And a Vipa. But that's definitely maybe it...

To save some money...

Okay, okay! 1 x Nomad Reign Adv + 1 x RM Thunderbolt. Sheesh. And a Vipa. But that's definitely maybe it...

Loving this

http://www.cube.eu/fileadmin/2014/cccc/bike/fully/stages/565600-stereo160superhpcslt27_light.jpg