[Event] 2014 NISSAN TrailSeeker #4 Bundu Bash

WesselvdWalt

Awesome Awesome Race ! A bit of everything and loved the 70km route ! tons of single track ! and the waterpoints was AWESOME !

The exit was seriously stupid ! took me 50min to get from venue to zambezi drive and that is about 13km :o

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Awesome Awesome Race ! A bit of everything and loved the 70km route ! tons of single track ! and the waterpoints was AWESOME !

The exit was seriously stupid ! took me 50min to get from venue to zambezi drive and that is about 13km :o

Agreed you lucky it took me 1:15 just to get out the parking lot!

Yeah. Worst part of the race was trying to leave. Last race was just as bad from Curro. Took an hour to get out and another 30 min to get to the highway. But, the race was awesome, well marked and great fun. Perfect weather.

Joungster started in b batch for the half, finished 2 youth and 9th overall. On a 26er........ Jared was his name. Someone to watch for the future

Great stuff,had a nice day out,finished the half in 1:47:00,very dusty,but it made for great finish photo's,lol. Now lets see what the people are going to complain about,lol.

Great stuff,had a nice day out,finished the half in 1:47:00,very dusty,but it made for great finish photo's,lol. Now lets see what the people are going to complain about,lol.

Me to 1:47.00 for half...nice course . Climb slowed things down a bit,downhill section was awesome .

Hi wessel,just want to know,my gf finished 3rd in the sub-vet womens half marathon, was there a prize giving for category positions as well? We left early,as we had another appointment

I had a really nice race from C batch. Caught a great bunch all the way through to the end. Managed 3:10 with a flat. Happy. Thank to all in the bunch. Nice work. And no congestion from C batch at all!

That was a great race. The course flowed really well and was still great fun. I started with some mates in H batch, but finished with 3:31.

It had a bit of everything. Windy singletrack, some tricky little sections but not too technical. A few steep sections that opened the lungs up, and some really fast flat sections where you could draft in a pack.

10 out of 10 for the race (and Dunlop girls). I parked quite close to the exit so it wasn't too bad for me to get out.

Did a 3.47 from H batch for my fist Marathon race. Was an awesome route with a great mix of everything. Pity about the delay to get out the venue though.

Also had an awesome "ride"...I say ride because I haven't been on my bike for a full 8 months and decided to jump back in it with a marathon, so I took it easy for the first 65km and then finished the downhill strong... Very happy about the cool whether, saved my bacon...

If you sat in traffic you left to early, stick around, have a bite and some beer and walk up to random people and make new friends...

Well done to Advendurance once again!!! New addition to the Trailseeker, no bottlenecks on route, awesome waterpoints & a great day out. Your events set the benchmark and to host a brand new event like this for the very first time with so little issues, 10/10...

Now to get fit for the next dual-x and last Trailseeker...

Does anyone where we can get the get or see the photos that were taking out on route ?

I heard something about action photo, if they work like they did at Karoo2Coast they should start uploading the photos today... K2c took them about a week to upload all the photos... [emoji16]

Archived