"Argus" route ride Saturday 30/08/2014

Wannabe

Cool

If you good for the distance on knobblies as you say then you wont have a problem being a mountain goat on the hills then on your roadie. :devil:

And there's the "Slip" you wanted :clap:

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

haha... easy now Lizard. Not punting myself for that job! Surely this professional photographer crew can provide slip!?! There will be lots of BLUE STEEL action in this ride me thinks! ;)

If you guys plan another ride like this at a similar sort of pace, myself and my training buddie would be very keen to join you.

Well maybe we can do it again soon.

I am riding worcester this weekend.

But then on the 13th of september (my birthday too :whistling: ) maybe we should do a ride.

Because it is my birthday there will have to be a compulsory cake stop along the way I recon.

Ill see who is interested during the week.

Well maybe we can do it again soon.

I am riding worcester this weekend.

But then on the 13th of september (my birthday too :whistling: ) maybe we should do a ride.

Because it is my birthday there will have to be a compulsory cake stop along the way I recon.

Ill see who is interested during the week.

Get ready for one helluva photoshoot :clap:

Get reading for one helluva photoshoot :clap:

Really!

Not going to be much riding happening then I recon.

Really!

Not going to be much riding happening then I recon.

hehehe...what happened on your last ride...no feedback ,whatsoeva :eek:

hehehe...what happened on your last ride...no feedback ,whatsoeva :eek:

Ya, I pooped off a bit.

Had nothing in my legs. lol

But we got some lekker photographs for the charity though. She took about 600 in the morning while we were cycling.

They will be on the website quite soon I think.

Ya, I pooped off a bit.

Had nothing in my legs. lol

But we got some lekker photographs for the charity though. She took about 600 in the morning while we were cycling.

They will be on the website quite soon I think.

So you guys were all sweaty on the pics...sies man :clap:

See you in Worcester this weekend (after winter, it will be the short one), and will keep an out on this post for any upcoming rides.

See you in Worcester this weekend (after winter, it will be the short one), and will keep an out on this post for any upcoming rides.

I wasnt aware there was a shorter one.

Dont be scared of the 94. It doesnt have much climbing. Just sit lekker slip and it is over in 1,2,3 :whistling:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Any plans for these rides to take place over the December holiday... I am heading down to Cape Town for a few days from the 14th December and would like to get in some good training while I have the time off. 

Any plans for these rides to take place over the December holiday... I am heading down to Cape Town for a few days from the 14th December and would like to get in some good training while I have the time off. 

Definately.

Keep your eyes on the Group Ride threads.

Definately.

Keep your eyes on the Group Ride threads.

Awesome thanks... will be in touch closer to the time and would love to join on any other rides too.

Archived