but i need the money in my account today

else ill need to report you to SAPS

I dont even bother trying to read that scribble

• Replies 258
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

im not elaborating further because we have spoken since and sorted everything...but seems like there is something in the greater West rand (GP) areas water recently....sh@t-Servicetitus.

edit: different store...

Conspiracy theorist.

Did you go into ECC and moer someone?

• 8 months later...

Conrad,

So I have been trying to get hold of you but your website dont work, email bounce back. I even called your shop yesterday but no answer. I even send you a message on bike hub. No response. That being said so i hope i will get an answer here. my email i sent you and on messenger is below. This was to the related call on Thursday.

Hi Conrad,

After today discussion I am actually very disappointed with the feedback you gave me telephonically. I am a customer which has a problem with the tyre I purchased at your store. I mean, it did not come cheap. I have taken that tyre off my wheel and returning it to your store. It is actually so heavy with all the slime you guys pumped into it. I dont expect a full refund but at least most of my money.

Please respect my wishes.

Thank you

Regards,

Neil