Longspan Gutters Driver Needs a Klap

Greybeard

This A.M. at about 9:00 I was approaching the second circle at Blouberg in the Melkbos direction. A Merc Sprinter/ Vito from the company Longspan Gutters passed me and brushed right up against me almost pushing me over the kerb into the flowerbeds. I had slowed up to yield for traffic with right of way in the circle and this a........le cut in front of this vehicle as well. I will be contacting the company and as I have part of a registration I will see what rection I get.

This A.M. at about 9:00 I was approaching the second circle at Blouberg in the Melkbos direction. A Merc Sprinter/ Vito from the company Longspan Gutters passed me and brushed right up against me almost pushing me over the kerb into the flowerbeds. I had slowed up to yield for traffic with right of way in the circle and this a........le cut in front of this vehicle as well. I will be contacting the company and as I have part of a registration I will see what rection I get.

I contacted the company and within half an hour the manager came back to me, he has identified the driver and will take it further and keep me in the loop. From a snarl to a smile.