Boksburg East Rand Mall Area Morning Ride Group MTB

hansiemyburgh

Anyone in the East Rand Mall area that rides MTB in the mornings? Looking to do the RTT/Emperors Loop in the morning 05h00.

Please let me know.

Anyone in the East Rand Mall area that rides MTB in the mornings? Looking to do the RTT/Emperors Loop in the morning 05h00.

Please let me know.

Speak to Allen at Cyclelab K90,

Edited by scotty

Part of the route is still open +/- 5km of trail.

Last time I was there, I saw a shack in between the trees. Just watch out for the "locals".

Yes there is about 5km left of the loop.

Thanks scotty will chat to Allen.

Thanks An3, did not notice any shacks.

Any other East Rand MTB morning groups?

Yes there is about 5km left of the loop.

Thanks scotty will chat to Allen.

Thanks An3, did not notice any shacks.

Any other East Rand MTB morning groups?

Did not see any shacks on the route itself but If you carry on down the old tar road next to the factory there are a few there.

I heard one that leaves BP O'Riely Merry which i believe is daily. Sunward have a MTB group but only Saturdays +/- 3 hours and leaves 6am. There is also a Sat group that leaves from FL shop in Glen Marais I think they start 6.30am. Night rides at BCC starting this Thursday, and Lee also has rides on Wednesday nights.

We have a MTB group that rides most mornings through the plots of Benoni - on and off road. Meeting at 04:50 outside Planet Fitness gym in Lakefield and then 05:00 at the bottom of Mercury street by Homestead Dam.

Planet Fitness not far from where I stay. Is this everyday or just some days? How long is your ride?

Did not see any shacks on the route itself but If you carry on down the old tar road next to the factory there are a few there.

I heard one that leaves BP O'Riely Merry which i believe is daily. Sunward have a MTB group but only Saturdays +/- 3 hours and leaves 6am. There is also a Sat group that leaves from FL shop in Glen Marais I think they start 6.30am. Night rides at BCC starting this Thursday, and Lee also has rides on Wednesday nights.

\

Scotty yes I am doing the night one tomorrow eve. Thanks for all the other info.

Planet Fitness not far from where I stay. Is this everyday or just some days? How long is your ride?

Normally 2-4 times a week, we have a Whats App group and confirm who is riding the night before, normally 4 to 5 die hards and as summer comes group expands to over 10. We do about 30km, averaging 22km/h and return at about 6:10. Distances and times will vary if we are training for Sani2C etc..

Normally 2-4 times a week, we have a Whats App group and confirm who is riding the night before, normally 4 to 5 die hards and as summer comes group expands to over 10. We do about 30km, averaging 22km/h and return at about 6:10. Distances and times will vary if we are training for Sani2C etc..

Sound okay to me could you please add me to the group. Will pm you my details.