Team Rumors

Capricorn

• Replies 211
  • Created
  • Last Reply

A lot of guys contracts are up! .... Seems like the whole giant teams contracts are done (Not sure about Marcelo)

But the pic ....

Nick (Beer)

Andrew (Needles)

- Not sure about the doll? - maybe Ragot?

Cam Cole (Horse)

Troy Brosnan - Kangaroo

Danny Hart (British Heart)

Luca Shaw (Rambo)

Neko Mulally (Broken Chain)

Blinki (Kiwi)

not sure who the "Yeah" is ....

Interesting to see YT, KTM and Sunn back in the mix maybe???

Intense Bicycles CEO made a big claim they are picking up riders from within the top 5 for the 2015 DH world cup team. Which top 5, elite mens, womens or juniors he did not expand upon. Since they are a USA company, I'll bet they will try keep things in-house so to speak: Gwin comes to mind, Luca Shaw as well. Some thing either Hill or Troy will be going Intense as well. Gwin seems unhappy/distracted, so he gets my vote for screwing over spesh. Only par for the course after the TWR screw-over.

A lot of guys contracts are up! .... Seems like the whole giant teams contracts are done (Not sure about Marcelo)

But the pic ....

Nick (Beer)

Andrew (Needles)

- Not sure about the doll? - maybe Ragot?

Cam Cole (Horse)

Troy Brosnan - Kangaroo

Danny Hart (British Heart)

Luca Shaw (Rambo)

Neko Mulally (Broken Chain)

Blinki (Kiwi)

not sure who the "Yeah" is ....

Interesting to see YT, KTM and Sunn back in the mix maybe???

Nigel isn't Ragot retiring? I seem to remember that the commentators saying she was going to after this season and that's why it's a shame that she's never won the World Cup series overall.

Ek wonder wat hulle mediese rekening is n jaar want dis nie n kwessie of jy gaan val dis net wanneer en dan is jy uit vir 6-12 weke.

Ek wonder wat hulle mediese rekening is n jaar want dis nie n kwessie of jy gaan val dis net wanneer en dan is jy uit vir 6-12 weke.

Of selfs langer. Ratboy se beseering gaan 'n lang tyd vat om ordentlik te genees. Hopelik is hy en sy span slim genoeg om hom daai tyd te gee.

Intense Bicycles CEO made a big claim they are picking up riders from within the top 5 for the 2015 DH world cup team. Which top 5, elite mens, womens or juniors he did not expand upon. Since they are a USA company, I'll bet they will try keep things in-house so to speak: Gwin comes to mind, Luca Shaw as well. Some thing either Hill or Troy will be going Intense as well. Gwin seems unhappy/distracted, so he gets my vote for screwing over spesh. Only par for the course after the TWR screw-over.

Shaun Palmer is going to be Team Manager at Intense now.

I also heard ragot was retiring but she said that this may make her keep going for another year

Seriously hoping she's back next year to keep things interesting. She's an amazing rider!

Seriously hoping she's back next year to keep things interesting. She's an amazing rider!

they said she was in the live commentary on Sunday. I think not being able to compete in worlds was a game changer for her...and thats why she is pushing through for another year. Dont think she has won a world's....going to check

edit talking *** - forgot about champery

they said she was in the live commentary on Sunday. I think not being able to compete in worlds was a game changer for her...and thats why she is pushing through for another year. Dont think she has won a world's....going to check

edit talking *** - forgot about champery

Ragot's won worlds twice already. Her BMT is amazing. Love watching her get outta control, but still manage to pull off the big W or come damn close. plus she's pretty damn hot. :blush:

Shaun Palmer is going to be Team Manager at Intense now.

Not really the Elite team manager as such - he will be running a development team through intense looking at bringing new lighties that Palm himself can pick up into world cup level racing.

I think they trying to boost USA riders on the world cup circuit.

Archived