Team Rumors

Capricorn

I don't know. I know that Rob is looking to re introduce Canyon here but I don't know the details of how he plans to do it.

Damn I hope this happens before I decide to look for a new bike.

• Replies 211
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@ Capricorn. Has the patent on the Horst link expired? I heard today that Rocky has withheld the release of their new DH bike till the patent expires.

yes it has. Guess what system Transition employed on their new bikes? They won't be alone though: everyone + dog will have some variation of the Horst link system going. Hopefully they won't be so daft as to call it FSR. like wtf does that mean anyway (its something weird).

yes it has. Guess what system Transition employed on their new bikes? They won't be alone though: everyone + dog will have some variation of the Horst link system going. Hopefully they won't be so daft as to call it FSR. like wtf does that mean anyway (its something weird).

Yea Transition are calling it the Giddy up link,they being brought in by A-line

Guest Omega Man

Damn I hope this happens before I decide to look for a new bike.

Dude look at their road bike and city bike. Some proper rad innovation going on there. 

Guest Omega Man

Aah ok.

FSR = Front Suspension Rear. Dumb term.

Guest Omega Man

What? For reals? That is literally the laziest naming convention I've heard.

Sorry my bad. Future Shock Rear. (Embarrassed Smiley Face)

Dude look at their road bike and city bike. Some proper rad innovation going on there.

yea those road bikes are damn nice,we need some other brands here to spice things up.

Archived