Stolen LOOK 585

Slayer

i dont want to sound like a moderator, but have you okes seen the date on the last post by foelie 

You are right Fanie, his last post was last month but he was on here just after lunchtime and is so everyday, several times a day. That is the point, we want to prevent these instances from reoccurring.   

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I may be mistaken but the bike was advertised with a single photograph, the colour scheme was exactly the same. advertised on the hub as well as gumtree. I arranged a meeting at a bike shop and spoke to the seller telephonically. The day before I was to see the bike and possibly make the purchase, the ad was removed and Foil40 stopped responding to calls and messages.

If not the same bike, still a dodgy ad and someone I would watch out for.

Well done on the rating for Foil40 Chris, we need to use all mechanisms available to us to root out the who is who on here. 

If this guy is so active in the "cycling community" the question that comes to mind IS WHERE IS HIS TJOMMIES, surely they can "bring him to book" :thumbup:  ...and I bet some of them are hubbers as well :eek:

If this guy is so active in the "cycling community" the question that comes to mind IS WHERE IS HIS TJOMMIES, surely they can "bring him to book" :thumbup:  ...and I bet some of them are hubbers as well :eek:

Yes Reg, you are so right I also find it strange that there has been deathly silence from any supporters of this individual. We can only assume that they hide their heads in shame of the association.

Archived