Nissan Trailseeker #5

corrie.kuilder

8:40 start in 40km ... b batch

Still abit late in the morning, but the whole of the 70km batches jump away before us. What time do they start?

• Replies 264
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Okay - just recieved mine now as well - In Erasmuskloof if anyone is still waiting for theirs and tracking the progress of the couriers.

I must admit I like the Nissan socks - strong and comfortable, hope they carry on giving them out next year !!

Yes I think it is going to be a hot day, if this morning was anything to go by - 25 degrees by 8 o'clock quite a few people are going to suffer tomorrow

Some chance of rain tonight, so might be cooler tomorrow.

Emergency emergency....busy packing my gear and my race board is gone.. can I get one tomorrow morning at the start???

Emergency emergency....busy packing my gear and my race board is gone.. can I get one tomorrow morning at the start???

As far as I know you can, just take R50 along to pay for the new board. Think registration is from 6:30 until 9:00

As far as I know you can, just take R50 along to pay for the new board. Think registration is from 6:30 until 9:00

Yeah ... SASEEDING at the event

Wind is blowing ATM and can last till tomorrow. Humidity can get high so pack some 'longe'

Heat and wind at 12:00.........must try to finish at 11:00

Great stuff [emoji1], thanks guys

Doning the marathon tomorrow, have to get up **** early but I just cant fall asleep. Anywone having the same problem?

Doning the marathon tomorrow, have to get up **** early but I just cant fall asleep. Anywone having the same problem?

Archived