Nissan Trailseeker #5

corrie.kuilder

What's inside the bag,#rubbing hands,lol

Standard Trailseeker racepack; USN bar, Dried fruit, Towel or socks. 

• Replies 264
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Standard Trailseeker racepack; USN bar, Dried fruit, Towel or socks. 

What's inside the bag,#rubbing hands,lol

The towel from #4 was pretty cool. I must admit these trailseeker races I'm always keen to see what we get in the bag. Some nissan socks would be nice.

Can't comment on the sand or not, but as a motivator, looks like you will have to do a 1:50 ish time for this one to get you a 44 ish index result. This is a 'scientific' thumb suck based on the following:

1. It has been mentioned that this is similiar to the Curro race, where a 1:50 earned you a 43-44 index.

2. Based on the seedings for this race you  need at least a 44 to get into C batch.

Also keep in mind that the other guys are also improving, so you probably need to do a lot better to make such a jump in seeding using just one race....but what do I know, you might be one of those semi pro ninjas of the cycling world!

Hi, Will not call myself semi pro Ninja and did not really know what seeding index is required for C batch, Set myself a target to get in under two hours, so looking at that I will not make it to C but lets see, do not know how overtaking of the slower guys in previous bunches will affect me so maybe I am optimistic. Especially as I only started cycling 4 weeks ago after four months of no cycling. But lets see what happens on Saturday.

Just saw in my mail that 'Your details was not complete" - and Missing = "" ... so, AGAIN no Aramex delivery ... would really have loved it, as I'm snowed under (and for the snow to be here in this heat you gotta KNOW it's a shitload) but bleh ... will trek to Spazialised tomorra.

So what are the options if nothing arrives? Pick up somewhere or race day??

Well we phoned and they said if it doesn't arrive today we should pick it up on race morning. I'm not to keen on that.

Well we phoned and they said if it doesn't arrive today we should pick it up on race morning. I'm not to keen on that.

Neither am I ... this is one of the reasons I like the series, the delivery of the pack!

Highly disappointed! No T-shirt for completing all five of the events in the goody bag? All that effort for nothing. :thumbdown:

Highly disappointed! No T-shirt for completing all five of the events in the goody bag? All that effort for nothing. :thumbdown:

Didn't we get something last year? Something at the back of my mind is saying we did.

The towel from #4 was pretty cool. I must admit these trailseeker races I'm always keen to see what we get in the bag. Some nissan socks would be nice.

Love the towel,it found its way permanently into my gym bag,lol.

Archived