Nissan Trailseeker #5

corrie.kuilder

Who else is struggling to enter via jumpertrax? I need 3xhalf marathon entries today,but after the event selection I get reverted back to the member details page. Any help please? I am using Chrome

• Replies 264
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I also battled most of yesterday, but after 9:50pm managed to enter. Try again? Or email info@jumpertrax.com they're very helpful

I can't find the pricing for the entries. Can someone please post them?  :blush:

Trying to convince some friends to just do the 20km as a start.

Entered my wife and I for the half-marathon. Bit miffed about not doing the 70km, but it's my wife's first race, so I'll be showing her the ropes.

I can't find the pricing for the entries. Can someone please post them?  :blush:

Trying to convince some friends to just do the 20km as a start.

Not sure if the prices have changed, but when I did the 20km at Hakahana earlier in the year it was R110 for the 20km. So I would suggest you use that as your approximate cost.

And I know the 40km costs R180.

Hi,

Thinking of entering for first time. Want to do the 38 but do not have seeding etc.

How is bottleneck?

Terrain , Climbing?

Thanks, 20km entered for SO and I. 

Website is a little sparse on info (not sure if i'm blind) where do we fetch the race packs/numbers?

Hi Where do you guys enter,

I tried through the trailseeker site

But when I select the distance I just get redirected to my personal details.

Thanks, 20km entered for SO and I. 

Website is a little sparse on info (not sure if i'm blind) where do we fetch the race packs/numbers?

Registration Wed 29th Oct 10:00 - 17:00 : Cyclelab Fourways   Thu 30th Oct 10:00 - 17:00 : TorqZone Cycles   Fri 31st Oct 10:00 - 17:00 : Lynnwood Cyclery   Sat 01th Nov 06:30 - 09:00 : Cornwall Hill College, Nellmapius Drive, Irene, Pretoria

Hi Where do you guys enter,

I tried through the trailseeker site

But when I select the distance I just get redirected to my personal details.

Try a different browser, seems to happen all the time. They should really fix it.

Archived