Simply The Breast for Berg & Bush

Daville

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Is the OPs claim that a pair of boobs can make 1-1,5L of milk a day true? Suppose a hungry child must eat but say you have twins then what?

No wonder breast feeding ladies need to keep properly hydrated and make sure they eat properly, its mission enough feeding yourself never mind yourself and another greedy little sucker!

Guest notmyname

Is the OPs claim that a pair of boobs can make 1-1,5L of milk a day true? Suppose a hungry child must eat but say you have twins then what?

No wonder breast feeding ladies need to keep properly hydrated and make sure they eat properly, its mission enough feeding yourself never mind yourself and another greedy little sucker!

they can.. Two abreast.

Must have nipped out or slipped away for a bit .....

Or he went to find an extra, high volume boob pump

Its all in the science.......HMB (leucine) and Colostrum.......HMB (leucine) and Colostrum......all the proof needed...

.......although the sight of a healthy pair might boost the testosterone and endorpin levels.........with a big ar?-eee?-OLA!!!! shout out.......up goes the performance.

I reckon everyone has at least one tittychino when their wife is breastfeeding with the first child

Nope never got the urge 

I sampled a portion the first time..can't remember what it tasted like and it was like a spoonful...don't relish the idea of glugging a glass full

I have to say we are thrilled at the positive feedback on our proposed venture. We were really racking our brains on whether this was in fact a good idea, but from the enthusiastic response by our fellow hubber's, it looks like its all systems go!

We were wondering whether there would be requests for a 'straight from the source' menu item, but let me assure you that the instinctive latching skills of infants, and lack of teeth, are essential to coaxing that most delightful of treats from it's enclave.

I guess we could consider a similar system to the frozen yogurt model whereby patrons can at least manage the tap by hand? I will consult with my beautiful wife and give feedback on this option - although I think this may be a step too far.

Archived