Sucky service vs superb service

KidCharlemagne

We are human and make mistakes,it's happened get over it now and move on you got what you needed but still carrying on about it is like a woman with a wet panty.

I moved on when I got sorted out by someone else.  Now stop posting 'cause you're perpetuating this thread.

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I moved on when I got sorted out by someone else.  Now stop posting 'cause you're perpetuating this thread.

Oh dear, someone else that needs the last word, and doesn't see the irony of telling someone else to stop posting for fear of "perpetuating the thread" by posting said caution themselves. 

Ai toggie. 

Not fulfilling your promises to a client is unacceptable, period!

Ok so someone didn't phone you back - maybe he should have - but it's his loss

Now you got your superp service elsewhere - keep on supporting them (until they let you down once?)

If someone says he'll phone me back - and I am the one in need - I usually phone back (and i've never heard the other party complain about that)...

your choice if you want to move on or not...

Not fulfilling your promises to a client is unacceptable, period!

I am offended by this quick change of heart... I should start a thread

Superb Service = We as South African people see this service when somethings get's done how it is supposed to be done in the first place, example: "I booked a service and got my bike back when I have asked for it and everything was done on the list of issues, GREAT SERVICE by *put bike shop name here*"

Sucky Service = Well...they just not do the job I have asked for.

We see superb service as what is supposed to be normal service.

Scudd who died and made you the boss,this thread will stop when it wants to,full steam ahead

No use having awesome service the one day and no service the next, you have to have consistent good service imho.

Rush Sports might have given you good service in this instance, it does not mean that they are better than the other two shops.

I have on two occasions been let down by Rushsports where I have ordered parts that were shown in stock on their online shop, only to be informed that the parts were not in stock.

I still order from them though, because they are still far more helpful and knowledgeable on MTB suspension parts than most of the LBS's in my area.

The problem here is a sense of entitlement. The minute I'm the customer, I can now all of sudden judge people by their actions, and judge myself by my intentions. 

We need to be less petty...hold retailers accountable by all means...but be less petty....

Scudd who died and made you the boss,this thread will stop when it wants to,full steam ahead

WIN.... so much of it

Note to self......don't ever complain about bad service from a bike shop......you will get slaughtered....... :ph34r:

Note to self......don't ever complain about bad service from a bike shop......you will get slaughtered....... :ph34r:

Nah, thats fine...

Just don't complain of mildly substandard service...

scudd, to be quite honest, if I were the shop owner I'd throw a party after losing a customer like you.  maybe your boss should start a thread about every phone call that you missed or email that you forgot to reply on.

not cool trowing peoples names all over the show cause you have some self importance issues bro.

scudd, to be quite honest, if I were the shop owner I'd throw a party after losing a customer like you. maybe your boss should start a thread about every phone call that you missed or email that you forgot to reply on.

not cool trowing peoples names all over the show cause you have some self importance issues bro.

Thats the spirit. Keep it going

Archived