2015 Tour de France

Frosty

Another reshuffling of the GC ladder today

Let's see......

Big one methinks. ..........

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

A super star like Sagan stopping for Berto. Mighty impressed again by that kids attitude towards everything!

I missed als..[emoji24]

Quintana is very strong on the climb and he packs a sprinting punch uphill. Sole rider though.

Race radio tweeted this. .

Danish tv reporting that (Danish) spectators witnessed Contador and Rogers collide on the descent, which caused the crash #TdF

No dents in the armour of the maillot jaune

He attacks Froomey in the final 100

Softening the lanky white Kenyan up for tomorrow's Hugh mountains

Everytime he hits him I wait for the elastic to break. Everytime Froome responds. I remember that one year when teams took turns to hit Jan Ulrich. Until he broke. I think we are in for some fantastic racing.

#TdF2015 YES!!! @LouisMeintjes crosses the line with 4 minutes to spare... that's almost as good as winning!

#BicyclesChangeLives

Okay I just watched and we spotted when bertie fell.. was on the one corner by the trees left of the TV screen..you only see him fall no one else .. but like I said you just see him in the falling action not the why

MTN first team again today - less than 17 mins behind Movistar overall .....

Okay I just watched and we spotted when bertie fell.. was on the one corner by the trees left of the TV screen..you only see him fall no one else .. but like I said you just see him in the falling action not the why

Only way of finding out is if Contador should make a statement about the actual crash or if he or another rider should tweet about it.

It won't change that he has crashed and are now more than 6' behind. The chances of him featuring on podium is almost shot unless he does a mad break away early tomorrow and hope they never catch him. The time difference might just let them see him as a "no threat" but that is highly unlikely. Froome, Quintana and Valverde will just makes sure that he stays with in their time difference. :( Ai it is what it is.

Let's hope for small miracles.

Only way of finding out is if Contador should make a statement about the actual crash or if he or another rider should tweet about it.

It won't change that he has crashed and are now more than 6' behind. The chances of him featuring on podium is almost shot unless he does a mad break away early tomorrow and hope they never catch him. The time difference might just let them see him as a "no threat" but that is highly unlikely. Froome, Quintana and Valverde will just makes sure that he stays with in their time difference. :( Ai it is what it is.

Let's hope for small miracles.

Yip.

Archived