2015 Tour de France

Frosty

So it turns out this was not Simons first big win of the season!

We thought this name rang a bell and then found this bad boy:

99er.PNG

Took top spot at the 99er earlier this year, that kind of pre season warm up is what TDF stage winners need.

Also to note, I was only 3 min behind him on that day, unlike some Mr yellow jersey today :P

Great to see the oke do well today, he was not gritting his teeth that much at the bottom of Vissershoek compared to today. :P

Only 3minutes you say? He beat doper Froome by more than that!! Do by Hub science that makes you dirty!! Sis!!

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Only 3minutes you say? He beat doper Froome by more than that!! Do by Hub science that makes you dirty!! Sis!!

I have a bottle of urine I can post to you if you like. In fact, will post it to anyone on the hub that wants :P

I have a bottle of urine I can post to you if you like. In fact, will post it to anyone on the hub that wants :P

No save it, there are a few pros that we can go throw it at! All we need to do is draw on some thin mustaches and speak with French accents!

So it turns out this was not Simons first big win of the season! We thought this name rang a bell and then found this bad boy: attachicon.gif99er.PNG Took top spot at the 99er earlier this year, that kind of pre season warm up is what TDF stage winners need. Also to note, I was only 3 min behind him on that day, unlike some Mr yellow jersey today :P Great to see the oke do well today, he was not gritting his teeth that much at the bottom of Vissershoek compared to today. :P

I also remembered his name, and now I am officially calling for Phil and Paul's heads, as they said his only 2 previous professional victories were some minor nonsense like the Criterium International, and some other rubbish. The 99er,too,numpties!!

Jeez didn't see the world champ pulling put today. Saw no coverage of that. 

Nice to see Simon G' crying like a baby in the interviews. Love the emotion. :)

Today's pain cave

Eish!

Deep into week 3 - the pistons will be sore.

The fight for polka will prob intensify.

post-12015-0-88928600-1437625664_thumb.jpg

Km 6.5 – Col Bayard (1 264 m), 6.3 kilometre-long climb at 7% – category 2

Km 35.5 – Rampe du Motty, 2.3 kilometre-long climb at 8.3% – category 3

Km 60.5 – Côte de la Mure, 2.7 kilometre-long climb at 7.5% – category 3

Km 70.5 – Col de Malissol, 2 kilometre-long climb at 8.7% – category 3

Km 85.0 – Col de la Morte (1 368 m), 3.1 kilometre-long climb at 8.4% – category 2

Km 147.0 – Col du Glandon (1 924 m), 21.7 kilometre-long climb at 5.1% – category HC

Km 176.5 – Lacets de Montvernier (782 m), 3.4 kilometre-long climb at 8.2% – category 2

Weather:

sunshine and clouds with a top temperature of 31˚C in the valley and the chance of a rain shower on the Glandon.

How does the best placed team work? Is it an average time of all the riders in the yeam, top 5 riders in a team? Can't be the sum of all riders because some teams are down to only 5/6 men.

How does the best placed team work? Is it an average time of all the riders in the yeam, top 5 riders in a team? Can't be the sum of all riders because some teams are down to only 5/6 men.

Previously on the Fantasy Thread. Short answer:best three finishers.

Okay.. full -ish story here.

Bert seemed to have hit a hole or a something and went down.. Rodgers and Sagan stopped to help fix Bert's wheel then Bert & Sagan proceeded down the descent, but had to stop a little bit further as it seems the wheel was kaput or something and Sagan gave him his bike.

as stated somewhere yesterday, Bert stopped on the last climb to get one of his spare bikes, there was apparently communication issues with Majka's radio and he didn't hear the call to stop and wait for Bert  (that's the story Majka is going with and sticking with)..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FB146_3PiHM&feature=youtu.be

Oh flippen hell, I forgot to set the PVR...

I'll be home just after 3.. so i will still get to watch that pretty climb hey, it's mos close to the finish.

Archived