Trans Baviaans 2015

hboli4

• Replies 499
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

HI ALL

WE entered the 1 st baviaans race as a 2 man team....

I am looking to swop to ride the 2nd baviaans...i have accomodation secured at willomore guest lodge for thursday 13th and friday 14th night?

or trade your accomadation?

021 447 38 27.

p.s I shall pay for substitution cost.

Hi All,

This is my first TB & I would like to record it on Strava. I have a Mio Cyclo 505 computer, but it has only got a battery life of 10 hours. And I am afraid we are not going to make it in ten, by at least a couple of hours. 

Will a iPhone 4(new) be able to last that long with Strava open? How do the veterans do it?

Tx

Werner

....Eish! My training has been up to sh*t....and 40 days to go and my 3rd Trans B - Guess I'll just be riding this one, not racing......

Same here. Will be my first one. Not sure what to expect. Eish... and I am in a team with two "race- snakes"...haha

Edited by Mongoose!

Have also not been on the bike near enough. Will break it up from checkpoint to checkpoint and aim for 16-18 hours. Hopefully the muscle memory of my previous 5 will kick in!

Also feeling slightly worried, training up to sh*& and not getting I the hours, and rain this weekend! Will have to hope for a miracle!

And bloody cold! Almost freezed my a$%e of this morning. Still trying to figure out how I'm gonna tell my partner the only way we are finishing is if he is going to pull me for 180 km's!

And bloody cold! Almost freezed my a$%e of this morning. Still trying to figure out how I'm gonna tell my partner the only way we are finishing is if he is going to pull me for 180 km's!

You still had the courage to get out of bed!! It was way better in bed that out there.. hehe but that will surely count against me. I am just going to wheelsuck for 200km

Entry for a 2 man team for tb 2 on 22 August with accommodation at starting point for sale at same cost as entry.

PM for more detail if interested.

1 maand oor!!!

Darem 80km (buite) vanoggend gery. En was gister 3 ure op die indoor trainer. Wonder of dit genoeg is?