A "big up"

KevinHow

Almal gaan 'n bietjie oor my kop, ek is bang. soos jy se, "tyd om te

sit om dit te slaap"

As jy ń mosnter wakker gemaak het, gaan hy nie sommer net slaap as jy vir hom sê hy moet gaan slaap nie.

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wow, that time of the month?

Not at all Ossie ,but one has to wonder what it means when a guy says "I will probably never see you on the road"

Not at all Ossie ,but one has to wonder what it means when a guy says "I will probably never see you on the road"

Look buddy, I'm beginning to think you have some issues. You do not scare me or frighten me, but you are beginning to disturb me in an uncomfortable way. There is and never was any veiled threat. this is in your own mind. Can I point out to you also that it is you that very prominently at the bottom of your comms page has the inscription "see you on the road son", now that is something I would take as a threat. Rather replace "son" with buddy or mate. Listen, I have a full life and a lot more that to do to talk to someone like you. if you are in Vegas, it can be a hard place, especially if your alone with no friends. not saying you have no friends of course. To put it simply "your twisting my melon" and I would guess the rest of the Hub communities. Move on and take out the hostility on climbing some hills

Look buddy, I'm beginning to think you have some issues. You do not scare me or frighten me, but you are beginning to disturb me in an uncomfortable way. There is and never was any veiled threat. this is in your own mind. Can I point out to you also that it is you that very prominently at the bottom of your comms page has the inscription "see you on the road son", now that is something I would take as a threat. Rather replace "son" with buddy or mate. Listen, I have a full life and a lot more that to do to talk to someone like you. if you are in Vegas, it can be a hard place, especially if your alone with no friends. not saying you have no friends of course. To put it simply "your twisting my melon" and I would guess the rest of the Hub communities. Move on and take out the hostility on climbing some hills

Is the heat in the kitchen getting a bit much ?

You opened a can of worms and now you need to tell a little bit of the truth, seems to me you are not capable of doing this .

You come on to the hub, rave about a particular shop and then try and pull Cape Cycle Systems through the mud and you expect everyone to sit back and give you a pat on the back ?

Calm down, take a moment to look over your posts and perhaps you will come to the realization that you happened to open a door .

As for me scaring or frightening you, I have no idea what gave you that impression.

Theres taking things to seriously and then there's taking things to seriousy...

Theres taking things to seriously and then there's taking things to seriousy...

True , I do think you missed an o somewhere though .

And after all ,it was a simple question and it seems to have hit the right nerve .

Just adding my opinion to this whole debate...

http://24.media.tumblr.com/c85587567ae7c93cf31f9ed9da9f53c5/tumblr_meo871rwoy1qbxnzho1_500.gif

I love it when you talk with such a thick ascent ...................

I'm working on my David Attenborough accent but its moer difficult with this sandveld brei!

hows this: 

with the early rising sun glancing over the Acacia trees the adult Earp male calls to its mate: Neffneff-Fizzz, Neffneff-Fizzz as it saunter down to the waterhole.   

Archived