Vascectomy and cycling.

bullet77

If thas is za troeff.......and only troeff.....

post-41755-0-57239900-1415704054_thumb.jpg

......I need to get me a snip-snip Doctor  :blush:

(obviously HUB accredited, peer reviewed, and properly referenced) 

(well only in the new year)

I had mine done early sept this year.  Doc said off the bike for 2 weeks. I waited one and realised i should have listened to the doc. Tried again after two weeks and was able to tried but every bump felt like i was getting kicked in the nuts.

Also Doc said everyone reacts differently.  I had a uncomfortable numbness up to 4 weeks and even i f i rode a very bumpy terrain my nuts would have a little chat to me to remind me they were still there.

I looked like a Blou Bal Monkey for two weeks, was worth the 10 day wait! No problems thereafter.  Then the wait for that call from the Doctor just to tell you, you are now considered  a cowboy shooting blanks.............

Great feeling.

You may also feel a bit like this!  As my brother said,"gives a whole new meaning to having a frog in your throat!"

post-43636-0-32895800-1415705787_thumb.jpg

Thanks all, I will wait the 10 days for sure. I've had no pain at all. The doc did explain the waiting period and flushing the system of little live bullets. I just wanted other peoples opinions/experiences. :thumbup:

Why you asking hubbers if your Dr told you what he wants?

Would you allow them to perform the procedure too?

Excluding V12man

Yeah thanks mom.

Don't be silly. Just chill out for 10 days. Why try complicate something you've done to simplify your life?

Besides, the off time isn't that long and you'll probably feel fresher and stronger when you hop up onto that saddle again.

^^^ in this case I would totally listen to someone called Dr.Dick, with a name like that how much more legit can you get?

^^^ in this case I would totally listen to someone called Dr.Dick, with a name like that how much more legit can you get?

Dr Balman.... a urologist in George.... :)

I did not ride at all for two years after my Vasectomy  !!! 

Granted I did not ride at all before it ;-) 

I found that I was back to normal after a week, and that included a bit of grass burn on the boys due to me being a bit over zealous when removing the adhesive dressing one day.

The incision from the op healed up after 3 days, grass burn took another four days or so, much to the amusement of my wife and kids. We still laugh about it.

Archived