(jonkers) Stellenbosch trail fund - fundraiser

Cassie

Hi all

Please take note of the following...

post-5709-0-61680400-1416312509_thumb.jpg

The good people of Jonkershoek trails are trying to keep the trails open and in good riding condition...

perhaps YOU want to contribute in a way ...AND also get the signed shirt from Christoph Sauser...OR the fab bike art  OR the lekka wine on auction.

I wonder if proxy bids will be accepted"?? For our up-country MTB crowd...

Please respond to the flyer attached here...

yours in MTB'ing

Cassie

Guest notmyname

Where can one see the art works? Just so happens I'm in the market for works for my new house.

You can see it on the website, some nice pieces. Doubt any will be in my price range though

Guest notmyname

You can see it on the website, some nice pieces. Doubt any will be in my price range though

Clearly I'm not thinking to my full capacity at 2am. Thanks I found it.

Hi Cassie

We at Flandria cycles will really like to be involved in this auction. 

With the help of Maxxis tires in South Africa we will want to donate 10 sets (20 tires) of Maxxis Ardent 29er UST tires for you to auction at the Stellenbosch Trail Fundraiser.

Please contact me directly at Flandria cycles on 021 887 1533 or via e-mail- info@flandria.co.za to discuss delivery date for the Auction.

Kind regards

Leonardo van Onselen

Hi all

attachicon.gifMTB_trail fund.jpg

The good people of Jonkershoek trails are trying to keep the trails open and in good riding condition...

perhaps YOU want to contribute in a way ...AND also get the signed shirt from Christoph Sauser...OR the fab bike art  OR the lekka wine on auction.

yours in MTB'ing

Cassie

All articipation welcomed. If you cannot make the evening, please buy an online ticket for R100.00 from www.bmtsa.co.za. All money raised will go to the upgrade of the MTB trails around Stellenbosch. Check out www.stellenboschtrailfund.co.za 

All articipation welcomed. If you cannot make the evening, please buy an online ticket for R100.00 from www.bmtsa.co.za. All money raised will go to the upgrade of the MTB trails around Stellenbosch. Check out www.stellenboschtrailfund.co.za 

Clearly I'm not thinking to my full capacity at 2am. Thanks I found it.

There are also Jonkershoek Trail buffs for sale at R150.00. Posters should start at R1000.00 , so all stuff is affordable.

Think one of the shirts should be auctioned on the hub!!! 

Where can one see the art works? Just so happens I'm in the market for works for my new house.

Artwork to view on www.stellenboschtrailfund.co.za

Hi all

yours in MTB'ing

Cassie

Hi all

yours in MTB'ing

Cassie

Archived