The Trailhead... a new bicycle service centre on the Spruit is open

Robodog

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks for showing me around on Wednesday Sean. That coffee shop overlooking the Spruit is going to be awesome. I think you're going to give Vida in Emmerentia a bit of a headache.

Thanks for showing me around on Wednesday Sean. That coffee shop overlooking the Spruit is going to be awesome. I think you're going to give Vida in Emmerentia a bit of a headache.

Was good to meet you.

If you read the content on the website you will see how we are positioning ourselves - a community trail centre no matter if you walking your dog, jogging, cycling or playing with your kids in the park. The Spruit hasn't had any real facilities like toilets at the trailhead before.

Was good to meet you.

If you read the content on the website you will see how we are positioning ourselves - a community trail centre no matter if you walking your dog, jogging, cycling or playing with your kids in the park. The Spruit hasn't had any real facilities like toilets at the trailhead before.

So I'll be able to buy a dog leash as I walk by?

So I'll be able to buy a dog leash as I walk by?

Judging by the number of leashless dogs on the Spruit, he should do a roaring (or should that be a "barking") trade!

• 2 weeks later...

Hey Sean, the shop is looking great. I like the products you are stocking - not the type of stuff you can easily find at the bigger cycle shops. Also it's not full of rubbish products like the other shops, just quality. I like.

All the best and I look forward to the opening of the coffee shop.

Regards

Mike

Hey Sean, the shop is looking great. I like the products you are stocking - not the type of stuff you can easily find at the bigger cycle shops. Also it's not full of rubbish products like the other shops, just quality. I like.

All the best and I look forward to the opening of the coffee shop.

Regards

Mike

Thanks Mike

We stock products and brands we believe in and use ourselves. Will grow it organically.

Well done guys, popped in the other day, looking like a proper bike shop.

Wish you all the best, and from being told how good you okes are, already recommended a mate to you!

Well done guys, popped in the other day, looking like a proper bike shop.

Wish you all the best, and from being told how good you okes are, already recommended a mate to you!

Thanks. Appreciate it!

It looked like a proper swimming pool first thing this morning: plumber error from yesterday. Fortunately sorted now.

I was tempted to pop in on Friday but if I'm honest it was mainly to get out of the rain as I had no cash with me or real need to buy anything. Myself and my boet looked like two drowned rats and we would have probably just muddied up your floor. :ph34r:

Will come and check it out when I'm not as dirty. :blush:

I was tempted to pop in on Friday but if I'm honest it was mainly to get out of the rain as I had no cash with me or real need to buy anything. Myself and my boet looked like two drowned rats and we would have probably just muddied up your floor. :ph34r:

Will come and check it out when I'm not as dirty. :blush:

Guess you missed my post about the toilet flooding the shop with water :lol:. Have rubber flooring in place over parquet. The wood swelled and lifted entire sections so we will screed the retail space in Jan when the builders get back.

Feel free to pop in and say howzit. We have taken into account the fact that in summer most of our visitors will be covered in mud. :P

Popped in today again, very friendly.

Thanks for adjusting my gears, I will be back for full service when its due!

Popped in today again, very friendly.

Thanks for adjusting my gears, I will be back for full service when its due!

Ah, that was you. No problem. You can pop in any time for a chat. Love talking bikes etc :D

Hey Sean, thanks for the help today, it was good to meet you and check the shop out...awesome spot you've got there...

Archived