Wanted IronMan 70.3 entry

BigBoy10

Hi

I am looking for an iron man 70.3 (2015) entry for a friend, if anyone knows of one, please.

they aren't transferable...

If i could get my full price back for my entry I would sell it....but they aren't transferrable

If i could get my full price back for my entry I would sell it....but they aren't transferrable

You not racing?

I would imagine that you can ask for Mariette Hattingh's entry seeing that she's now been banned for 2 years.

I would imagine that you can ask for Mariette Hattingh's entry seeing that she's now been banned for 2 years.

not sure i understand that comment......

Ms Hattingh was bust for drug use at the 70.3 earlier this year. 2 year ban wef June 2014. 

So, there is an entry available :)

Ms Hattingh was bust for drug use at the 70.3 earlier this year. 2 year ban wef June 2014. 

So, there is an entry available :)

tanks will i then need to also use drugs.... hahahaha

i have entry was looking for one for mate who slept late.

After advice above, now send mail to race organizers to see if potential for substitution, i appreciate the rule but surely there are people who due to circumstances beyond their control just cant compete anymore, doesn't seem fair they have to lose the full mula paid for entry   

2. Refund Option (less cancellation fee)

• Until 25 September 2014 – 50% refund on entry fee

• From 26 September 2014 – 21 November 2014 – 25% refund on entry fee

• 22 November 2014 and after – 0% refund on entry fee

We got a 25% refund on my partners entry last week.... not great but better than nothing I guess.

Archived