Stolen: Unbranded Carbon Road Bike 2013 (Cape Town)

el condor

Road bike just got stolen today the 4th of December between 14h30 and 15h00 from the front porch of the house on Bond street 20, Tamboerskloof Cape Town. It's matte Black with Dura Ace di2 10 speed fully integrated, SRM PC7 power meter, it's a custom Canyon CF SLX, with a different fork. On the top tube is written in Black letters: "MAD MAX" as well as on the down tube. There are some small silver stickers with a cross on both sides of the fork, steerer tube, seat post, the saddle is a Black fizik, the stem is Black carbon and the handle bar is Black on top flat shaped, handle bar tape is also Black. It's a custom made bike, so it's unique and easy to spot.

Yoe cal reach me under this email: pascalbirrer@yahoo.com or also call Mark: 082 823 7082

Road bike just got stolen today the 4th of December between 14h30 and 15h00 from the front porch of the house on Bond street 20, Tamboerskloof Cape Town. It's matte Black with Dura Ace di2 10 speed fully integrated, SRM PC7 power meter, it's a custom Canyon CF SLX, with a different fork. On the top tube is written in Black letters: "MAD MAX" as well as on the down tube. There are some small silver stickers with a cross on both sides of the fork, steerer tube, seat post, the saddle is a Black fizik, the stem is Black carbon and the handle bar is Black on top flat shaped, handle bar tape is also Black. It's a custom made bike, so it's unique and easy to spot.

Yoe cal reach me under this email: pascalbirrer@yahoo.com or also call Mark: 082 823 7082

I also live in bond street, a few houses up from you. You should be in touch with http://www.tbkwatch.com/ as they have CCTV cameras and perhaps got something on film? You can also put your report up on their site for others to contact you with info.

Sorry for the loss and good luck in the recovery

Thanks guys for the comments, forgot to add-can't seem to add those specs in the thread, so I do it here-the wheels are ENVE 45 clinchers laced to first generation Alchemy hubs with Sapim CX ray spokes.

Put it on www.stolenbike.co.za

Tried it but the site doesn't seem to work, as soon as I want to submit-internet explorer closes down, definitely something weird with the site.

EISH *** one, it is silly season these creatures are out in full force, good luck I know the feeling, you know what they say best way to get over you girl is get on another

Worked for me kinda :(

Send a email to info@cashcrusaders

Hi, tried to send it to the affore mentioned address, but it won't go through, is the address complete?

Hi, tried to send it to the affore mentioned address, but it won't go through, is the address complete?

Likely to be info@cashcrusaders.co.za as their web page is www.cascrusaders.co.za

Likely to be info@cashcrusaders.co.za as their web page is www.cascrusaders.co.za

Thanks, tried it and mail went through hope they got it, thanks a lot!!!

• 2 weeks later...

Archived