IDIOT without helmet

jt12

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ok, so how many of you moan when cyclist ride side by side?

And then you are quick to say, it is the law? Right?

Now not that I care about this okes head but it is the law you know!

If he doesnt value the contents of his pip at this age, he wont value your advice either.

He's big and ugly enough to use the little bit of sense he has.

If he falls and dies because of it, sorry to say but its not my problem.

OP, people like you who don't understand freedom of choice. Next you will supporting the banning of bicycles because they are dangerous.

Take responsibility for your own safety and don't poke your nose into everyone's business.

Correct me if I am wrong....The cyclist attitude towards road safety as seen by other road users is the issue here. We are quick to point fingers if a motorist does not abide by the law but choose to look away if one of our own is at fault. We as cyclist must show the public that we are responsible. No point fighting road safety but then we don't give a sh!t !

OP, people like you who don't understand freedom of choice. Next you will supporting the banning of bicycles because they are dangerous.

Take responsibility for your own safety and don't poke your nose into everyone's business.

It is the law did you know???

Edit: you can then also argue that the speed limit is freedom of choice

Get a life - helmets are pretty useless anyway.

HAHA, Your hubname is so applicable to your opinion on this topic. Did you set this up.haha

It is the law did you know???

Edit: you can then also argue that the speed limit is freedom of choice

Poor example.

Driving without seatbelt more apt.

HAHA, Your hubname is so applicable to your opinion on this topic. Did you set this up.haha

Helmets are the religion of cycling. 

Archived