IDIOT without helmet

jt12

This IDIOT is often seen on the Bottelary road without a helmet. How can someone not obey the basic rules of cycling?

The year is 2014 and not 1974 when cycling was done without helmets. Someone needs to act and get this IDIOT off our roads. He is a danger for everyone, go and spend your time on a spinning bike then #safecycling

post-65065-0-54928400-1418665151_thumb.jpg

post-65065-0-56173100-1418665173_thumb.jpg

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The way his head's smoking he'd melt a helmet.

Can't see how he's a danger for everyone unless he rides like a twat, which is hard to determine from the picture. I get that he might be an inconvenience and irritation for everyone should he fall off his bike and his head starts to leak badly. But that's still largely his problem. But danger, nah sorry.

This IDIOT is often seen on the Bottelary road without a helmet. How can someone not obey the basic rules of cycling?

The year is 2014 and not 1974 when cycling was done without helmets. Someone needs to act and get this IDIOT off our roads. He is a danger for everyone, go and spend your time on a spinning bike then #safecycling

so much anger and negative energy?  Seems you have a personal angle here, or why else would you give a $#it?  I wish everyone in the world cared so much about random strangers personal safety.

Move on, son, cool your engines, and give peace a chance

Chill Boet, this isn't Australia you know.

Yeah theres a few of em, darwin award candidates.. let them be. Definitely not a danger to anyone but themselves.

That blerrie cycling cap doesn't even match the rest of the kit or the bike...

Now that upsets me.

Guest DieBees

Riding with no helmet= not YOUR business... Watch Villa Rosa and beat them folk up.

yaaawwnnnn, not this ole chestnut again...

we are all grown ups.  you can worry about your safety and he can worry about his.  SA has much bigger problems than this my friend, much BIGGER

and please don't preach to me about how it actually is my problem because I might end up having to scrape his guts off the floor after he crashes and then all of a sudden it all will become my problem...

Archived