Vuelta pro wheelset

amoryns

fatcyclist... u can always burn us on the flats....think "west coast express"...think happy thoughts smileys/smiley2.gif
So how's your sister?

I just bought a pair of Campy Vento's...not a bad wheel for under R2000 for the set and they seem strong as hell. And not that heavy...I think 1750gr.

amoryns

In my opinion wheels are one of the most difficult components to choose!

I see people spending 12 000++++ on wheels which are clinchers, then they put sh*ty tyres on , garanteed no benifit !!!!

I believe if you spending that kind of money on wheels then they must be tubbys , but disadvantage is price of tubbys and if you puncture with out a back up , then you stuck on the side of the road.

check out weight ratios of clincher and tubby wheels ....HUGE diff!!!!

I think a set of R14 000 ZIPP 404 clinchers are heavier than a set of R6000 ksyrium clinchers...

Another exceptionally lightweight wheel option for someone so light would be the Rolf Prima elan's, probably the lightest commercially available clinchers around.

Very light, not a stiff as the Vigors, but certainly a lot more managable in the wind if you struggle on the flats.

My best advice would be to ask the ladies on this site for comments feedback, as wheels that would be great for me or Fatty, would certainly not get the same response from a girl weighing 50 odd kg's.

thanks WW

Cherry' date=' callling cherry.......wat sal jy aanbeveel...o ek sal seker moet pm

[/quote']

Plesier, onthou net een BAIE NB! wat reeds vroeer in hierdie onderwerp genoem is. As jy ordentlike wiele koop, sit ordentlike racing foldup tyres op, want dit is net so belangrik en kan ook 'n groot verskil maak aan hantering en performance

ek gebruik op die oomblik continentals en dit werk great.....sal dit werk met die vuelta's?

ek gebruik op die oomblik continentals en dit werk great.....sal dit werk met die vuelta's?

Ja, solank dit die GP Attack / force of die nuwe GP4000's is. Enige lekker ligte opvoubare "racing" tyre.

Kry 'n stel Kysriums SL met die Gp4000 bande en dit sal goed werk of American Classic 420 ook goed.

My vrou ry met 'n paar AMC 350 en weeg dieselfde as jy en het nie probleme nie, moontlik kan jy die geld wat jy spaar op 'n beter raam ens gebruik.