Lekker 2015 Events Calendar for Gauteng Based

jonnynogood

Amazing that we either have to do this type of thing or constantly browse 20 web sites claiming to list "all of the events", but don't really.   :cursing:

Never understood why someone can't put together a national database for race events. Could we not get ALL the events listed here on theHub since it is non affiliated? I'm sure I'm not the only one that doesn't know where to start!

Hello Hub Community,

Myself and my mates have compiled a comprehensive events calendar of what we think are the best events for 2015, mainly MTB with some runs and tri's in the mix.

See PDF attached.

Enjoy !

JonnyNoGood

Blazers Athletic

Fantastic thanks so much. Would be great to post this on the Hub so people can edit it. Dischem Ride for Sight 116km road race is missing from Feb, for one. 

Fantastic thanks so much. Would be great to post this on the Hub so people can edit it. Dischem Ride for Sight 116km road race is missing from Feb, for one.

Maybe we can just use this thread to mention what races need updating and Jonny can update.... Probably best that way

Add ride for sight!

Bestmed Lost city MTB 15 Aug 2015

Powerade Lost City Classic 16 Aug 2015

Amashova 11 Oct 2015

Bestmed Satellite 17 Oct 2015

Awesome guys, i will update. it was mainly mtb focused as thats what im currently pursuing.

Is there a way i can add the updated attachment to a reply to post instead of starting a new thread ?

Archived