Barloworld officially in the Tour de France...

Pieter Henning

Not sure if this has been posted, but just so that you all know - Barloworld again got one of the wild card entries (the others went to Agritubel and Slipstream, therefore no Astana).

Great! Also great Slipstream got an entry as I'm a big fan of Felt Bicycles. They deserve the exposure.

Does that mean we will get a live feed sponsored by Barloworld?Which SA riders will ride,or will it only be RH??Confused

I imagine J-L may ride this year.  Cooke, Hunter and Soler will ride no doubt.  As for live coverage - should be the same as the last few years, live every day on DSTV.

I imagine J-L may ride this year.  Cooke' date=' Hunter and Soler will ride no doubt.  As for live coverage - should be the same as the last few years, live every day on DSTV.
[/quote']

I hope John-Lee gets to ride, but he went to study the Pampeago with Soler and Darryl Impey on Wednesday, so perhaps that means they'll rather be sending him to the Giro this year instead. Either way, riding a grand tour at age 21 is fantastic.

Hopefully Froome gets himself a spot on the Tour squad.

I wanna see Chris Froome work his magic... the boy has so much talent, just spends all his time working for others. His time will come though, watch this space!