Specialized trivent defect

pmswanepoel

Gents,

Lets avoid name / shop bashing or limit it.

No one in a LBS may decide if it is a warrant or not, They need to follow protocol.

"I think common sense is in desperate need here. The product was clearly and blatantly defective and there is not really any two ways about it. They have now sent it off for 'official' verification of course, but it obvious. Again, it is about customer service for me. These guys are not covering themselves in glory."

You need to understand this in all perspectives, if the staff member was not pro active about it then sure I understand your concern about customer service. But warranty protocol will always be upheld.

All the best :]

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Gents,

Lets avoid name / shop bashing or limit it.

No one in a LBS may decide if it is a warrant or not, They need to follow protocol.

"I think common sense is in desperate need here. The product was clearly and blatantly defective and there is not really any two ways about it. They have now sent it off for 'official' verification of course, but it obvious. Again, it is about customer service for me. These guys are not covering themselves in glory."

You need to understand this in all perspectives, if the staff member was not pro active about it then sure I understand your concern about customer service. But warranty protocol will always be upheld.

All the best :]

Yeah, with you dude. No doubt. My only concern was the personal touch, I get that they had to follow protocol. I did not intend to bash anyone or any LBS, but simply was relaying my experience, which was a negative one. Consumers have a right to voice their experiences. Anyway, to conclude, my experience on the hub has left me somewhat bewildered -people are v aggressive. Au revoir!

You mean Spezs' are defective   :eek:    ....................   :thumbdown:  :clap:

seems some spaz conceptually spazialist stores are a bit defective too :whistling:

whahaha :w00t:  :clap:

and I thought that when every LBS was a spaz conceptually spazialised store we would all live in cycling paradise ..........................not  :eek:

Don't stress :]

we all have had bad experiences at one stage or another.

And trust me I have very high expectations because of my current job positions at CCS.

Any how, its almost the weekend ;]

I think if people "expected" the service levels, that they in turn "deliver" themselves; we would all be a lot more chilled about claims....

Archived