Argus entries

Ray4197

I know of a charity that still has some entries available

They would obviously like you to get sponsorship for them.

Entry fee R630.

Message me if interested

Sounds like SAFE. Great charity....

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

you've done it 8 times give someone else a chance, u may even find that the demand will drop and prices will normalize.

We all need to let go of our SANI entries.

Dear Elliott Mobility customers

Do you know someone still looking for an entry to Cape Town Cycle Tour in 2015?

Elliott Mobility has 20 entries available to Cape Town Cycle Tour in 2015 which we are selling at cost (R2 200.00 per entry) on a first come first serve basis. Interested parties must please email cycletour@elliottmobility.com as soon as possible.

Successful applicants will also receive 'free' bike transportation from Elliott Mobility from one of our three drop-off points in Fourways, Centurion and Durban.

Warm regards,

Elliott Mobility Bike Transport Team

The JAG Foundation has taken cognisance of the active debate regarding the pricing of Cape Town Cycle Tour Charity entries, and are therefore, in the spirit of healthy living, offering entries at R850 (paid to Cycle Tour R630, Donation to JAG R220, and it excludes kit).

Please contact us at info@jagfoundation.org.za in order to secure your entry.

Not seeing it here?

http://fundraising.cycletour.co.za

We did some investigation into this, and seems to have been an approval oversight.

"Kindly note that it takes 2 to 3 working days to approve your website page." - Cycle Tour Admin Office

In the mean while please refer to below screenshot for verification.

http://jagfoundation.org.za/wp-content/uploads/2015/01/Screen-Shot-2015-01-21-at-12.51.35-PM.png

Guest DieBees

I have an Argus entry for R 700. Any takers please PM me.

Guest DieBees

You promised me this entry a while back as well. LOL. emailed you as requested, but you never responded.

Me?

I only received enquiries from a few people. If I missed your enquiry Im really sorry.

Sorry again if I missed it or never got back to you. Sometimes its gets hectic.

Yep the greedy organisers are heading for a fall. They certainly know how to anger their loyal supporters in their quest to make even more money.  I purchased mine at an inflated fee and this will definitely be my last Argus or whatever they want to call this event.

They don't seem to realise that this event is not really about the bike ride, as it is not really an enjoyable ride with the looong wait in the chute in the cold, the inevitable strong winds and thousands of riders around one, but more about us upcountry guys coming down to visit the Cape for a holiday. 

should have waited before paying an inflated price.... there will be a lot of entries available soon, some at giveaway prices!!

I have an Argus entry should anyone be interested, had to go for an knee opp, same price that I'd payed for R430

I have an Argus entry should anyone be interested, had to go for an knee opp, same price that I'd payed for R430

Bleak about the knee op. :(

Is your entry still available?

some charity is selling entries in the classified section. 

I do get the impression organisers and charities overshoot the whole issue by allocating too much to charities and charities asking too much in turn, and I wonder how many charities wanting very high prices are not selling entries? 

It would only be right thing to do  for the organisers to put a cut off date for charities to sell entries after which they must be returned and sold at the normal price to cyclists.