Serengeti Classic MTB Race 2015

FASST

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Calm down. There is a 10km for you to do

thanks bud, glad to see they catering for all of us and not just the race snakes and marathon riders, 

Rode part of the race Saturday, route was firm and dry as there had not been much rain. Unfortunately last nights down pour did not help but if the rain stays away the rest of the week it should be ok. Entered for the road race and will make call on Thu whether I do late MTB entry. 

Can you enter on the day

I mailed them and they said yes.

Race pack pick up and Late entries:

 Cycle Lab, The Bridge Lynnwood Road,28 January 2015, From 09:00 – 16:00 – Penalty fees of R20 will apply

 Sportsmans Warehouse Fourways, 29 January 2015 from 09:00-16:00 - Penalty fees of R20 will apply

 Serengeti Golf and Wildlife Estate, Kempton Park, 31 January 2014 from 07:00 – 11:00 Penalty fee of R50 will apply on the day

NO ENTRIES FOR ROAD RACE ON 1 FEBRUARY

Time to change out the tyres...

http://bike.michelin.co.uk/var/ezflow_site/storage/images/bike-website/pneus/michelin-wild-dig-r-descent/204948-27-fre-FR/michelin-wild-dig-r-descent_tyre_360_small.png

Howzit. Was told that one can still enter tommorow morning at the venue. Does anyone know what time it starts? Want to enter the 30km.

Howzit. Was told that one can still enter tommorow morning at the venue. Does anyone know what time it starts? Want to enter the 30km.

Howzit. 30km race starts at approx 08h15. So be there early. Good luck!  :thumbup:

Archived