I am furious - Buyer Honesty

T-Bob

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok boys and girls, i've calmed down and got to my desk eventually to respond. As in everything in life, there 5 sides to any story, his, mine, yours, the one I tell my wife about what I spent, the one I tell my mates I spent and another one about a unicorn with a unicorn riding a unicycle. 

Here are the sunnies in question and you can't see in minute detail but I assure you they are VGC-to-immaculate not in the least 'great condition' as the seller claimed. 

This will not do as I have got a casting as a pilot in an adult educational film being made by some  german chaps. 

Pah.

Seller has since altered his advert to say 'sold - thank you'. He'll probably delete it next. 

post-15825-0-68459400-1422016850_thumb.jpg

Ok boys and girls, i've calmed down and got to my desk eventually to respond. As in everything in life, there 5 sides to any story, his, mine, yours, the one I tell my wife about what I spent, the one I tell my mates I spent and another one about a unicorn with a unicorn riding a unicycle. 

Here are the sunnies in question and you can't see in minute detail but I assure you they are VGC-to-immaculate not in the least 'great condition' as the seller claimed. 

This will not do as I have got a casting as a pilot in an adult educational film being made by some  german chaps. 

Pah.

Seller has since altered his advert to say 'sold - thank you'. He'll probably delete it next. 

attachicon.gifPhoto on 23-01-2015 at 2.34 pm.jpg

You have not just made my Friday, it's the best fred of 2015!!

And just when it was going downhill fast ...

Thanks for the chuckle!

Pah.

That looks like ET's hand holding the sunnies!

Pah.

i am appreciating the unicorn reference - very inclusive 

Listen everyone, I know the seller - he is a distant descendant of Spok.  No ways would he do such an admirable thing, even though he is a multiple world champ and world record holder

Glasses are fine but my OCD is telling me that the blinds in the background need to be straightened and is that picture slightly off? Please fix and repost. :D

Thanks for the best laugh I've had in a while....of late the hub has been so much sadness and disappointment...it's good to have a laugh...well spotted

Pah.

Wel done HC..we need to celebrate the good as well...I'm sure there are many more positive transactions that go unannounced and only the negative are discussed...so my faith in the hub is being restored..15k bees hmmm lol

THIS TOPIC HAS BEEN LOCKED. STOP TALKING TOILET AND GO AND RIDE YOUR BIKES.

PS:WATCH OUT FOR RUNNERS

and cars, motorbikers, potholes, glass, drawing pins, hijackers.... :D

Edited by JPC