I am furious - Buyer Honesty

T-Bob

So here is the thing. 

I have recently bought a pair of Raybans from a fellow hubber. These were unseen and I didn't have anyone in PE to go and see them before the sale. The price was good and we bantered about the best way to get them here to CT.

Finally we agreed on the price (and I had to pay postage! To CT! Because that's where I live!) and they would be sent overnight. Obviously after the sale I was nervous that the guy posted them same day and came back to me with a tracking number. Alarm bells should have started ringing. 

They arrived today at an ridiculous 9:10am all packaged up and with safety foam. 

Now, I'm a realist about these things, you role the dice and see what comes up but this is what gets my blood boiling and starts the red mist coming down.... THE BLOODY THINGS WERE GENUINE. THEY WERE IN PERFECT CONDITION & THEY WERE A BARGAIN. 

Can you believe that I haven't got a sodding thing to complain about with this. Hell it even gave me faith in the hub, the classifieds and human nature. 

What a d*ck. How dare he. I have contacted him directly to discuss his actions... and you know what, he even replied. 

Furious (Fred).Nice Fri afternoon chuckle...well done mate.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

THIS TOPIC HAS BEEN LOCKED. STOP TALKING TOILET AND GO AND RIDE YOUR BIKES.

PS:WATCH OUT FOR RUNNERS POOPALLS  JOGGERS

Fixed

I see the problem, these things arrived on a Friday. It's always a Friday that this sh~t happens.

I had a similar issue where the guy, a Hubber with around 7 posts (sorry Rouxtjie), paid me in advance for an item and sent me proof of payment before shipping. POP checked out and I sent the item. He didn't even confirm arrival of the goods.

Can you believe it? These flippen honest and even worse, trusting, Hubbers really do my head in! I might also close my Hub account!

Hellocolour, I'll be very happy to exchange my old pair of scratched and chewed Wayfarers dating from the 1980s for your new immaculate pair. Note that they are originals, and thus deemed cool retro, just the thing a true hipster would appreciate. The fact that you can hardly see through them anymore will be much to your liking also. All you have to do is pay for postage. It will be my pleasure to help a fellow Hubber and hopefully restore his faith in humanity! :)

Hellocolour, I'll be very happy to exchange my old pair of scratched and chewed Wayfarers dating from the 1980s for your new immaculate pair. Note that they are originals, and thus deemed cool retro, just the thing a true hipster would appreciate. The fact that you can hardly see through them anymore will be much to your liking also. All you have to do is pay for postage. It will be my pleasure to help a fellow Hubber and hopefully restore his faith in humanity! :)

It's days like this that warm the heart. A Hubber stands up and fixes the issue. 

This is a lesson about the true nature of the hub... I'll be in contact DJR as soon as I finish cultivating my ironic hipster beard and forcing myself into a pair of skinny jeans. 

Admin... lets lock this one up, it's the weekend.