GRR!! HNP track!!!!!

Jotrack

Went to HNP to train today, when I got there half of central Gauteng were doing South African Track Champs Quailifiers, When I questioned what was going on, a girl who know me very well said, oh the officials said they did invite you but you said you were going away for the week end???

WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!! I firstly was never notified(via sms) as the official put it, and how the F<<<< did she know I was going away  when I so never went anywhere and where did I go???

How we supposed to try get track to survive when we have a CLICK of people who rule it.

I am so sick of it!!!AngryAngryAngryAngryAngry They make me sick the lot of them AngryAngryAngryAngry

What about all the people who have not qualified for SA's and also did not know about the week ends fiasco!!!!!!!!!!!
Jotrack2008-03-24 10:43:16

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I tell you what it's time to get certain people out of certain places, my god, just let the cyclists ride!!!!!!!!!!!!

Don't always hold a gun to our heads

I've got the popcorn on this one. I've cheese flavour and lightly salted.  Who has the beer and Pizza's.

But yes we have people sitting in positions so their sons are assured of a place in the team

Not good at all

I've got the popcorn on this one. I've cheese flavour and lightly salted.  Who has the beer and Pizza's.

But yes we have people sitting in positions so their sons are assured of a place in the team

Not good at all

Have all the ring seats be sold???Wink. Sammajoor anyone sitting next to youLOL I will bring the slush puppies what flavour do you wantSmileSmile

Sadly, I no longer give a F%#k. Let them do whatever they like. I do not actually care anymore.

I feel for you Jotrack...

GreyOwl2008-03-24 23:21:14

Greenbow Scullard and Gail Heuewel must now get on their bikes and move on.

They have done nothing but look after their little ring of riders. They do not promote track at all, infact they are exce;llent at killing the last little hope track has of surviving.

Give them the boot and get rid of them.

This thread should read like an Obituary...

It is with great sadness that we acknowledge the untimely passing of track cycling in Central Gauteng.

It lived a good life, made many a hero, and gave birth to more legends.

Sadly, it suffered its last few years with us. And in the hands of a Megalomaniacal man, it was suffocated and ultimately killed.

It now resides in a place of purgatory, and those responsible have yet to be brought to justice.

R.I.P Hector Norris Park

Grenville has done nothing for cycling unless it was for his benefit.

It has been his downfall from the begining. It is the single reason that only a few support him.

It could also be a contributing factor as to why he has never achieved anything as a cyclist or a person in general.

Good day all

A challenge to all who feel a changing of guard must take place: "STAND UP AND NOMINATE YOURSELF" the situation with CSA and some provinces lacks active participation from your the cyclists not only on your bikes but on the admin side as well.

Where were you at the last CGC meeting (+- 14 clubs present, the rest interested parties from other provinces). No matter how much you moan on the outside nothing will change unless you make a difference and come forward.

Good day all
A challenge to all who feel a changing of guard must take place: "STAND UP AND NOMINATE YOURSELF" the situation with CSA and some provinces lacks active participation from your the cyclists not only on your bikes but on the admin side as well.

Where were you at the last CGC meeting (+- 14 clubs present' date=' the rest interested parties from other provinces). No matter how much you moan on the outside nothing will change unless you make a difference and come forward.[/quote']

LOL.......

Have you tried to 'Stand up' and be counted as stated. For some unknown reason people cling on to the little bit of power they think they have.

There seems to be a definate parrallel with Bob Mugabe here. Similar outlook. Similar intellegence. Similar Respect.

Hmmm...I made several inquiries as to when and where the AGM would be. Never got a reply. Not one, and believe me I was/am ready to go and listen to all the excuses...especially when I get to look these people in the eyes when they are giving them.

I know its pointless moaning, but I also feel its pointless inquiring, coz you still get nothing.

Not such a big secret, dates and times were published by clubs and here on the hub, i seem to recall that supercycling site carried details as well.