Review: Mio Cyclo 505 HC GPS computer

Jarryd Haley

How sensitive is the touch screen ?

I sweat like a rainstorm, and will those sweat hitting the screen change everything ?

"Shimano Di2 users can take further advantage of the unit’s capabilities and sync this with their drivetrain to display information such as battery status and current gear selection."

That's COOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL !!!!!

@slowbee- the screen is not overly sensitive. I had some heavy sweat and rain drops fall on it and not change the screen. You can also "lock" the screen so that it does not change when touched.

why is it more comparable to a Garmin 1000? the size and form factor and capabilities are more in line with the 810.

why is it more comparable to a Garmin 1000? the size and form factor and capabilities are more in line with the 810.

As mentioned above, WiFi, Bluetooth 4.0, Answering calls and replying to text messages, Surprise me route feature, Shake to share, trainer resistance control, Shimano D-Fly compatible, 200x400 pixel screen, Control your phones music playback, spoken turn by turn navigation, emergency find me text messages sent when large G-force registered, etc

http://www.dcrainmaker.com/2014/03/mio-di2-wireless-control.html 

i dont think that the 1000  can even pair with your virtual trainer or send  SOS message with Co-ordinates? Ive actually tried a virtual Klapperkop lap with my 505 and Tackx and its awesome. 2 sets of maps included as opposed to one. Should maybe look at what features the 505 has to offer that the edge 1000 doesnt  ;-)